11-09-06, 12:01 PM   #81
Xorro
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
just got mine, too. Hooray!

Thanks WoWinterface for this awesome opportunity!
11-09-06, 12:04 PM   #82
severina
A Defias Bandit
hey while you're at it please tell them that the US folks @ WORLDOFWAR.NET haven't gotten theirs please please! our admins are missing in action and no one seems to have contacted blizz, and all of our US winners have not gotten the keys
11-09-06, 12:05 PM   #83
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Actually, I did mention it and apparently those ones haven't been sent yet. /shrug
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
11-09-06, 12:13 PM   #84
severina
A Defias Bandit
SIGH! Our admin said they have been incontact with them and blizz is aware. You guys got the blizzard love.

We just got ignored by Blizz apparently as we've been told that they were notified and they've been in contact with blizzard the last few days.

So what this tells me is that we just don't have a good inside connection. Lol....You guys have the love!

Last edited by severina : 11-09-06 at 01:14 PM.
11-09-06, 12:18 PM   #85
Demi
A Defias Bandit
EU worldofwar.net keys were sent out, not sure why US ones weren't. In any case I appreciate the inquiry Cairenn, you rock. <3
11-09-06, 12:26 PM   #86
sryb
A Fallenroot Satyr
mine still hasnt come
11-09-06, 12:44 PM   #87
SkOODaT
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

still nothing starting to think that i wont get one lol
11-09-06, 12:56 PM   #88
Wireless
A Kobold Labourer
I got mine
11-09-06, 01:17 PM   #89
yutt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
There we go.
11-09-06, 01:20 PM   #90
Rollak
An Aku'mai Servant
I dunno Cairenn. I still haven't received my key. Maybe I entered my e-mail adress wrong? Doubt it, seeing as it's on auto complete in Firefox.

*Le Sigh*. It's a sign I guess. It took me like 5-6 tries to install the Beta client as well. Kept erroring out.

-Rollak
11-09-06, 02:03 PM   #91
sryb
A Fallenroot Satyr
yeah still no luck
and i was in the first batch
11-09-06, 02:06 PM   #92
whisper450
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Still nothing /cry

Caireen can i send you a PM with my info to compare them to your list? Im starting to believe I might be the problem here (or very unlucky)

Last edited by whisper450 : 11-09-06 at 02:12 PM.
11-09-06, 02:35 PM   #93
Hallithron
A Fallenroot Satyr

Still nothing on my end, either. Are they sending these all at once, or staggered a bit, such that I should be waiting a few hours?
11-09-06, 04:44 PM   #94
thejoester
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Still have not gotten mine either, any way to check the email addresses to make sure we didnt have typo's?

Thanks for working with us!
11-09-06, 04:52 PM   #95
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Guys, I'm sorry, at this point there's absolutely nothing more I can do. I checked into it, they resent the first set as per what I quoted previously, if they don't make it through this time, they will not resend them a third time. I know that folks *are* still receiving them though, an author in one of my IRC channels just got his about an hour ago. At this point ... /sigh ... there's just nothing more I can do. If you signed up, your name got sent. You can verify that you signed up by clicking on the button again, you'll get a different message saying that your name has been entered, and an ID number. I've sent all names through to ID # 490 for US and # 487 for EU. If your ID number is later than that, it hasn't been sent in yet, I haven't sent today's batch yet. Beyond that ... guys, stop PMing me and stuff, there's just nothing more I can do. I'm sorry.

/edit Sorry, seems I was wrong on the ID numbers, I thought we had them showing on that page. I'm talking to our site programmer, see if there's a way we can add it.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

Last edited by Cairenn : 11-09-06 at 05:16 PM.
11-09-06, 05:02 PM   #96
Tock
A Kobold Labourer
I received mine at 9:48AM.

Thanks!
11-09-06, 05:04 PM   #97
sryb
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Cairenn
Guys, I'm sorry, at this point there's absolutely nothing more I can do. I checked into it, they resent the first set as per what I quoted previously, if they don't make it through this time, they will not resend them a third time. I know that folks *are* still receiving them though, an author in one of my IRC channels just got his about an hour ago. At this point ... /sigh ... there's just nothing more I can do. If you signed up, your name got sent. You can verify that you signed up by clicking on the button again, you'll get a different message saying that your name has been entered, and an ID number. I've sent all names through to ID # 490 for US and # 487 for EU. If your ID number is later than that, it hasn't been sent in yet, I haven't sent today's batch yet. Beyond that ... guys, stop PMing me and stuff, there's just nothing more I can do. I'm sorry.
sigh, im always so unlucky with things like this
11-09-06, 05:27 PM   #98
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
I've added the ID number and the email address you entered on the thankyou page. You can see the thankyou page by clicking on the signup button in the news post.
11-09-06, 05:34 PM   #99
sryb
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Dolby
I've added the ID number and the email address you entered on the thankyou page. You can see the thankyou page by clicking on the signup button in the news post.
id: 147 and email is correct
11-09-06, 05:34 PM   #100
whisper450
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Dolby
Thank you dolby,

Showing the e mail adress is a good idea too, now I am 100% sure the culprit is not you, nor me but blizzard.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » BC Beta Invites Question?