07-15-07, 11:24 PM   #1
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Looking for tooltip mod

My computer crashed recently and I have been trying to put my WoW UI back together and am missing a few addons that I that I have forgetten the names of. I used to have a mod that showed in the tooltip when fighting a mob some extra info such as HP, Mana. if they have a tendency to run away, etc. Any ideas?
Also want to post a screenshot of my addons folder to get some opinions from everyone on conflicting mods. redundent mods, memory hogs with low memory replacements, etc. I have forgotten how to do this and would like a bit of help. Go ahead and quietly whisper to yourself what a dork I am, I understand lol. thanks all!!

07-16-07, 09:49 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Probably MobInfo.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-16-07, 11:37 AM   #3
Protpallyftw
A Fallenroot Satyr
yeah, probably mobinfo, great addon
07-16-07, 12:32 PM   #4
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If MobInfo doesn't add everything you are looking for then it might have been TipBuddy as well.

To take a screenshot, press PrintScreen key in-game and then look in your \World of Warcraft\Screenshots folder.

07-16-07, 12:44 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
doh, missed that question. That's for in-game screenshots. To take one of your addons folder, you would press "Print Screen" which will copy your screenshot to your clipboard. Then open up Paint or any other graphics program and paste your screenshot in and save.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for tooltip mod