08-23-07, 12:34 PM   #1
Feist
A Murloc Raider
Looking for a way to track other players debuffs

So, as a raiding rogue, the single biggest thing I can do to maximize my DPS besides 1) staying alive, and 2) mashing buttons, is 3) knowing when to pop my cooldowns. On some fights, this is obvious (When illihoof is weakened, or or burning down Magtheridon during his cavein stage). On other fights though, one time is as good as any other - except for the fact that a bunch of members of my party can apply all kinds of debuffs that will help me do more damage!

I want a mod that will make it very big and clear and obvious to me when those certain debuffs (that I am not casting) are applied to a boss mod, and the time remaining on them.

Specifically, I would love to be aware if a boss has imp. faerie fire on it, expose weakness from a hunter, a full stack of sunders from the warrior, Mangle from the druid, and other such goodies that boost my rogueish dps - mainly so that I can pop my cooldowns at the most opportune moment to take advantage of them.

I know I can look at debuffs with pitbull, and filter 'em, but the icons are small, and a bunch of this stuff is shared icons and such. but what I'd love is a nice set of bars on the side of my screen just like the ones I get from classtimer for my own abilities, for key ones from other players - that way, I can pop AR, trinket, Bladeflurry, and go nuts at a nice fat juicy target.

Does it exist already?
08-23-07, 02:55 PM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

i may be wrong (because i don't use it), but isn't that exactly what Natur Enemy Cast Bar does?
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
08-23-07, 05:11 PM   #3
Feist
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Rigorous
i may be wrong (because i don't use it), but isn't that exactly what Natur Enemy Cast Bar does?

Natur does mountains of other stuff that I don't want cluttering my screen or eating my systems resources.

I can already see debuffs on a mob with default ui - why do I need a massive castbar cluster to see a few specific ones bigger?
08-23-07, 06:19 PM   #4
Wowgamer233
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Feist
So, as a raiding rogue, the single biggest thing I can do to maximize my DPS besides 1) staying alive, and 2) mashing buttons, is 3) knowing when to pop my cooldowns. On some fights, this is obvious (When illihoof is weakened, or or burning down Magtheridon during his cavein stage). On other fights though, one time is as good as any other - except for the fact that a bunch of members of my party can apply all kinds of debuffs that will help me do more damage!

I want a mod that will make it very big and clear and obvious to me when those certain debuffs (that I am not casting) are applied to a boss mod, and the time remaining on them.

Specifically, I would love to be aware if a boss has imp. faerie fire on it, expose weakness from a hunter, a full stack of sunders from the warrior, Mangle from the druid, and other such goodies that boost my rogueish dps - mainly so that I can pop my cooldowns at the most opportune moment to take advantage of them.

I know I can look at debuffs with pitbull, and filter 'em, but the icons are small, and a bunch of this stuff is shared icons and such. but what I'd love is a nice set of bars on the side of my screen just like the ones I get from classtimer for my own abilities, for key ones from other players - that way, I can pop AR, trinket, Bladeflurry, and go nuts at a nice fat juicy target.

Does it exist already?
Get Deadly Boss Mods so you know when events and phases occur. This will help know when DPS should be applied, etc.
08-23-07, 06:30 PM   #5
Feist
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Wowgamer233
Get Deadly Boss Mods so you know when events and phases occur. This will help know when DPS should be applied, etc.

I know when phases occur. My point is on fights without a phase that screams KILL ME (i.e. Gruul, Lurker, Nightbane), I'd rather pump out the DPS when synergistic debuffs are up.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a way to track other players debuffs