07-31-07, 06:02 PM   #1
Hellarion
A Black Drake

respawn timer?

hey guys..
i was wondering if there is a light weight mob respawn timer around...would help while farming etc
07-31-07, 06:10 PM   #2
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Respawn timer for instances or world? World respawns are augmented by how many people are in the immediate area (as of 2.0) so there is no solid way to track that.

As for instances...I'm thinking BigWigs and/or LittleWigs. Been awhile since I raided, I'll have to double-check...

07-31-07, 06:15 PM   #3
Kyrianna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Another good option for raid instance respawns is Incubator. You can download it at files.wowace.com
07-31-07, 07:10 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
BigWigs doesn't do respawn timers unless I'm completely missing it.... Incubator's what to use.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-31-07, 08:05 PM   #5
Hellarion
A Black Drake

aight ty for the imput guys i'll give some of those a try...i use big/lil wigs but i was hoping for something for world like i kill a goat...blah blah gives me an estimated time on the respawn...i've heard things about mobmitigation but i don't want all the extra stuff that goes with it...and i'll try incubator or what ever its called...ty for the responses

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » respawn timer?