09-13-11, 02:28 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
BlizzCon 2011: Wowhead, WoWInterface and WoW Insider Party

BlizzCon 2011 is going to be even more memorable this year--if you like to /dance, that is!

We're teaming up with our friends at WoW Insider to host the ultimate party Thursday night at the Anabella hotel. Along with Wowhead and WoW Insider crews, you can expect other ZAM Network familiar faces such as TankSpot members to show up. Dolby and I will there as well, of course.

And hey, if you can't make it, don't worry! We're not leaving you out in the cold. You'll be able to watch the entire party from your computer--Gamebreaker.tv is stopping by to broadcast the whole shindig. Mike Sacco and Anne Stickney will be your epic hosts, along with the crew from Gamebreaker including Josh Allen (Lore), Gary Gannon, and Mike B (Fony). Meanwhile, Mat McCurley and Fox Van Allen will be serving as the MCs for the night while passing out awesome swag.

We have a long list of VIP guests, special giveaways, and a lot more we can't wait to tell you about. Those details will follow in the next few weeks. Come join us and kick off BlizzCon with your friends at Wowhead and WoW Insider. Don't forget to bring your Dancer's Integrated Sonic Celebration Oscillator, either.

What: WoW Insider's 4th Annual BlizzCon Reader Meetup co-hosted by Wowhead and WoWInterface
Where: The patio and the poolside of the Tangerine Grill & Patio at the Anabella hotel
When: Thursday, Oct. 20 starting at 5 p.m.

Event link on Facebook

Last edited by Dolby : 11-02-11 at 03:16 PM.
09-13-11, 03:23 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
/thumbsup for video feed!
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-13-11, 03:50 PM   #3
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
I'm going to be pushing Cairenn in front of the camera as much as possible!
09-13-11, 04:31 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
/me waves at Cair
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-13-11, 05:06 PM   #5
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
*pokes dolby*
09-13-11, 05:45 PM   #6
Arrowmaster
An Aku'mai Servant
There's going to be booze right?
09-13-11, 06:29 PM   #7
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Of course.
09-13-11, 07:10 PM   #8
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
I'm going to be pushing Cairenn in front of the camera as much as possible!
I believe I can speak for most (if not all of) us when I say: We approve of this. 10 bonus points if you do the traditional mussing of the hair at least twice.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
09-13-11, 08:52 PM   #9
Ither
A Firelord

Now I regret going to Ireland--so much for seeing my love crush from Tankspot!

I mean, us Germans, have to stick together you know.

I will sorely miss you all--please DANCE DANCE DANCE for me.
09-14-11, 10:32 AM   #10
Hegarol
A Fallenroot Satyr
I am very sad I can't be there. It sounds awesome.
10-20-11, 04:16 PM   #11
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Don't forget, guys!

Even if you couldn't make it to BlizzCon this year (like me) or won't get in until tomorrow, you can still check in on the party tonight!

Gamebreaker.tv will be streaming the party live on their site. I know I'll be watching! Come see who you can catch a glimpse of, meet the special guests, and chat with other viewers!

/edit: oops! And if you are in Anaheim tonight and want to party with WoWInterface, TankSpot, Wowhead, etc. come to the Tangerine Grill & Patio at the Anabella Hotel! Here's a map: http://g.co/maps/4v3h8 It's right by the Convention Center and Disney.

Last edited by Seerah : 10-20-11 at 04:23 PM.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » BlizzCon 2011: Wowhead, WoWInterface and WoW Insider Party