02-17-07, 05:25 AM   #1
beuy
A Kobold Labourer
Auctioneer and Mazzle UI

Hello there,

First of all I want to express my love/obsession with mazzle ui, I tired many times to get a UI similar to it working but ended up overlapping mods or going over the top and having over 50+ status messages. It is soo easy to setup and gives me almost everything I could ever want.

As I said almost, I do need auctioneer as well, I can understand why it isnt included, its monstly ram hungry (which is why i only load it when at the AH).

However I have noticed a problem, the tooltips on the items never update, they always say "never seen at auction" even if i have seen them 100+ times. Then when i try to create auction it just does the "vendor markup 300%" instead of the correct pricing it should used based off previous scans.

Could anyone help me out with this? Im using the latest auctioneer UI (stand alone, not the pack that has issues with mazzle) and latess mazzle ui.

Once again thanks for the great UI, hopefully once this is fixed I will never have to change UI's again .

02-17-07, 05:39 AM   #2
Nymbia
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have you tried this version of auctioneer with nothing but auctioneer loaded? Sounds like it could very well be an internal problem among the auctioneer addons.

02-17-07, 08:39 AM   #3
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

I have the auctioneer pack and have no problems with my Mazzle UI, and only load it when i'm at AH as well, it doesn't seem to have those problems that you're having, accept itemizer still doesn't work...

02-17-07, 09:18 AM   #4
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
This has been said time and time again....if you have a question or bug report, post it in the appropriate sticky thread.

Otherwise your post will be deleted.

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

02-17-07, 10:08 AM   #5
mrwuss
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

It seems to be an auctioneer bug, I did a scan last night with a fresh install of the mod and nothing was showing as scanned. This was with auctioneer on and everything else off.

If I looked up specific items then auctioneer would add those prices into the snapshot.

Kamishimi has most of your post count come from posting that insanely unhelpful copy/paste?

02-17-07, 10:29 AM   #6
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by mrwuss
It seems to be an auctioneer bug, I did a scan last night with a fresh install of the mod and nothing was showing as scanned. This was with auctioneer on and everything else off.

If I looked up specific items then auctioneer would add those prices into the snapshot.

Kamishimi has most of your post count come from posting that insanely unhelpful copy/paste?
Kami is just stating a fact that you need to be posting bug questions in the bug section if you think its a MazzleUI bug.. creating new threads for bugs is non productive to Mazz or the testers who may or may not have the answer.

02-17-07, 11:57 AM   #7
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by mrwuss

First of all, no it doesn't.

Second, this is not a MazzleUI bug because MazzleUI does not include Auctioneer. We can't provide support for all possible combinations of mods that you might think up which might have conflicts.

Third, please go back and read the forum rules announcement at the top of the forum. It might help you avoid situations where you need to try and make smart-ass comments because you can't follow rules.

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Auctioneer and Mazzle UI