12-11-16, 12:23 PM   #1
jmcgrath
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Cargbags issue? 8.1 r18

I seem to be having reoccuring issues since the last two updates with the cargbags. Granted, this may be related to that mod-author, but I only update it via RealUI build (as you note).

Essentially, it is mislabelling items, and positioning them in the wrong places. Sometimes outside the bags altogether. Some items when hovered over don't have any tooltip (the item may have been used).

It seems to only correct itself after I force a re-stack and reset new. For using AP, it sometimes resets itself when using the last AP item - which I have to guess click.

=/

Bugger caught the following:

I've deleted the cargbags lua files all over, and have deleted/reinstalled the specific addon folder, but still getting this issue. Just wondering if anyone else has been encountering this before I look to rebuild the entire addon folder.

Code:
8x cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:72: attempt to compare number with string
cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:72: in function <cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:59>
[C]:: in function 'sort'
cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:77: in function <cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:77>
cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:101: in function 'OnContentsChanged'
...e\cargBags_Nivaya\cargBags\base\container.lua:105: in function <...e\cargBags_Nivaya\cargBags\base\container.lua:102>
Code:
9x cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:72: attempt to compare string with number
...e\cargBags_Nivaya\cargBags\base\container.lua:105: in function <...e\cargBags_Nivaya\cargBags\base\container.lua:102>
12-11-16, 08:04 PM   #2
Triksterism
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jmcgrath View Post
I seem to be having reoccuring issues since the last two updates with the cargbags. Granted, this may be related to that mod-author, but I only update it via RealUI build (as you note).

Essentially, it is mislabelling items, and positioning them in the wrong places. Sometimes outside the bags altogether. Some items when hovered over don't have any tooltip (the item may have been used).

It seems to only correct itself after I force a re-stack and reset new. For using AP, it sometimes resets itself when using the last AP item - which I have to guess click.

=/

Bugger caught the following:

I've deleted the cargbags lua files all over, and have deleted/reinstalled the specific addon folder, but still getting this issue. Just wondering if anyone else has been encountering this before I look to rebuild the entire addon folder.

Code:
8x cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:72: attempt to compare number with string
Code:
9x cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:72: attempt to compare string with number
I updated to the one on curse and I have zero problems with it unlike the one packaged with the UI.
12-12-16, 03:29 PM   #3
jmcgrath
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Will have to try that too. In a raid at the moment and the bags are unusable unfortunately.

*Seems to have fixed the issue. My thanks.

Last edited by jmcgrath : 12-16-16 at 12:00 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Cargbags issue? 8.1 r18