04-01-05, 12:30 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Be one with the Murloc & other wonderful additions to WoW

It's a glorious day in the World of Warcraft OnLine Gaming universe. Wonderful tidbits being offered up all over the place!

Have you always wanted to be a murloc? Stupid question, who hasn't?!?! Well, today, Blizz makes all your dreams come true. Now when you log in to any of the Blizzard forums, hit refresh on your browser. You'll discover that Blizz has, in their infinite wisdom, chosen a random Murloc avatar for you. But wait, it gets even better. Go to any forum. Click on any thread you choose. All bow to the glory that is Blizzard!

Are we done yet? Good heavens no, the WoW universe just keeps getting better. Read on, dear members:

Blizzard Entertainment, in conjunction with the Pandaren Xpress® chain of quality restaurants, is proud to announce the /panda program!
For full details, you can read all about this wonderful addition to the game here

And we still aren't done yet! They have also allowed the UI AddOn Coding God, Trentin, to offer up this Pièce de Résistance:

MonkeyBot v1.5

Introducing MonkeyBot! This 100% perfectly legal bot features:

Auto Level Me to 60 (tm):
- Automatically levels you to 60! Just sit back and let the exp roll in!

Auction House Skimmer:
- Takes 0.0001 copper off every auction house transaction and gives it to you. Just like in Superman 2 or Office Space!

Auto Auction House Player:
- Automatically buys low and sells high. Option to totally control markets.

Auto Fishing:
- Let MonkeyBot do the fishing for you, no more sitting around waiting to click a bobber.

Auto Minner:
- Why should you gather ore when MonkeyBot can do it for you?

Auto Travel:
- Let MonkeyBot take you anywhere in the world with just a few clicks!
Get it here! Read Trentin's thread on the Blizz forums here

What a glorious day indeed!

Last edited by Cairenn : 04-01-05 at 12:39 PM.
04-01-05, 01:02 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
I feel it only fair to issue to point out that there have been reports that there are problems with the /panda command in-game:

Originally Posted by Sheute
If you type it wrong (I typed /pandas) you get ganked by a group of 62+++ elite pandas that camp your corpse till you logout.
and
Originally Posted by Goroshko
Be careful even if you type it correctly. When I got my food delivered, the delivery-boy came into my house and ate all the food himself. He then pulled a gun on me and fired it, missing me by a hairsbreadth. And then he left.

I figured out why: on looking pandas up in the dictionary I discovered that they are "An Asian mammal that eats shoots and leaves."

Goroshko
Thread is here.
04-01-05, 03:12 PM   #3
Inokis
EQInterface Staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
These have all got to be pranks of some sort.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » Be one with the Murloc & other wonderful additions to WoW