01-06-06, 10:17 PM   #1
trickkelly
A Murloc Raider
2 issues with pre DAB 3.0 options

In the previous version of DAB I was using, I could make the lable for a particular bar be a clickable button that would toggle the display of that particular bar. For instance, I had a small bar with my three Discord mods as macros with the label box "UI" clickable to toggle the bar's display. I can't figure out how to do this in 3.0.

Secondly, there doesn't seem to be a way to configure the menu bar in detail. You have loose control over it with the Main Menu Bar options, but you can't make the little menu bar, for example, show on mouseover. Is this still possible?
01-07-06, 12:24 AM   #2
trickkelly
A Murloc Raider
Another issue has come up for me....I'm having a problem getting the right picture to show for my pet actions. My imp's pet bar is only showing 2 of the actions correctly, the other two are showing what I guess is a vanilla action icon, the Arcane Explosion icon. Don't know what to do about that--I've trying removing them and putting them back through the spell book, and also seeing if it was a problem with the particular box, but it's not. It just won't load Blood Pact or Phase Shift.
01-07-06, 12:44 AM   #3
Disheveled
A Murloc Raider
The button you were clicking to show/hide a bar was the Control Box, not the label. These are two different things, and if you scroll down on the main options page, you can find and customize the Control Boxes.

Your 2nd issue in the first post is confusing. What "little menu bar" are you talking about?

Also, about the icons, it's more likely a problem with the game (perhaps a bug) than a problem with Discord.
01-07-06, 01:12 AM   #4
trickkelly
A Murloc Raider
I mean the "little menu bar" that's normally a part of the default WoW bottom bar, that has little buttons to the spellbook, character pane, guild pane, etc.

Thanks for the responses so far.
01-07-06, 01:22 AM   #5
trickkelly
A Murloc Raider
Well crap. I didn't even realize that main options menu scrolled--answers to both my original questions was answered there. Thanks.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » 2 issues with pre DAB 3.0 options