07-04-10, 03:58 PM   #1
Sinkissed
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
'Soulbound360' joystick/gamepad/controller addon - released

Hi. i just found this forum and figured I'd start a new thread for my addon. Its called Soulbound360 and its made for playing WoW with your gamepad or joystick, with a specific emphasis on the Xbox 360 controller (thats what I own). Fully installed with an additional homebrew driver and the GlovePIE programmable input emulator, you have control over 78 pre-configured buttons and a fully functional mouse. Its available ->here<-

Simply plug in whatever controller you have, install the addon and GlovePIE, run the configuration file, and then you're immediately ready to play WoW without having to set any controls up. The in-game addon shows you your controls so you can learn as you go. Its designed to be raiding and PvP friendly, so once you get used to it there should be nothing you can't do.

Well thats the idea, anyway. Most of these design goals are achieved and I have a lot more ideas to implement, like possible OSX support and an in-game diagram. Its my first addon and its made with WowUIDesigner, a weeks worth of LUA trial and error, and months of glovePIE scripting and playtesting.

If you have the slightest interest and a spare controller lying around I strongly encourage you to try it out and let me know what you think. The latest version is 0.38 and I think its the best release yet. I'm really interested in user feedback and ideas, as well as any problems or bugs you encounter! So yea lemmie know..

k thats it bai

Last edited by Sinkissed : 07-08-10 at 12:35 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » 'Soulbound360' released