11-29-08, 04:35 PM   #21
Lane
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It may be ugly but it actually does everything else you want. lol
Fully click through and was designed as a HUD (OOC and background fading) based on user feedback.

11-30-08, 06:36 PM   #22
AnrDaemon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by littlebuddha79 View Post
And with such a versatile addon like IceHUD, that can be configured in so many different ways, you shouldn't go JUST off the screenshots. If the author were to show screenshots of every possible configuration, the moderators would probably ban him/her from the site.

All people are trying to say is TRY IT BEFORE DISMISSING IT AS USELESS. You might actually like it.
Sorry me, but yet again, there was like 5 screenshots, all showing the same layout, with NO, ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE.
Shouldn't I guess that layout cannot be changed?

11-30-08, 06:38 PM   #23
AnrDaemon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Psoewish View Post
You're not gonna get much help by acting like that towards people who try to be of assistance.

I have absolutely no idea what it is that you're looking for any more. I recommended IceHUD and it has the built-in rune display support, gives no more information than you need, and is easy to set up. Maybe explain what it is that you exactly want then?
Originally Posted by almty1 View Post
Ya sorry for trying to be helpful and confimring something someone posted above me.
I apologize if you got my answer that offensive. I've explained, why I discarded IceHUD, it in my previous post.

But yet again. I sincerely apologize.

11-30-08, 06:38 PM   #24
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Well, under the heading "Short Feature List" it says
Highly configurable (can totally re-arrange all bars, change text display, etc.)
Never judge a book by its cover, and always be polite to those trying to help you. Two nice pieces of wisdom to remember in your future.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-30-08, 07:43 PM   #25
AnrDaemon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
X-Perl too states that it's totally configurable... but can you rotate player frame 25° counter-clockwise?

11-30-08, 08:19 PM   #26
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by AnrDaemon View Post
X-Perl too states that it's totally configurable... but can you rotate player frame 25° counter-clockwise?
You're generally being waaaaay too picky. the only way you will possibly get an addon that does EXACTLY what you want, is to write it yourself, because not everybody has the same tastes and the authors simply can't implement everything that gets requested.

11-30-08, 08:27 PM   #27
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Yup DeathKnight.Info is the closest thing you are gonna get to what you want without writing it your self.... and i started using DeathKnight.Info and it is really nice lots of configs and doesnt look bad at all....

12-01-08, 01:50 AM   #28
AnrDaemon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
You're generally being waaaaay too picky. the only way you will possibly get an addon that does EXACTLY what you want, is to write it yourself, because not everybody has the same tastes and the authors simply can't implement everything that gets requested.
Am I blind? Or the first phrase in description of this forum was "Have an idea for a mod author?"
I could write such addon, but that would take some time. I'm not too familiar with Lua, not to mention WoW programming especially. That means, alot of learning. Without documentation.

12-01-08, 03:16 AM   #29
AnrDaemon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
Yup DeathKnight.Info is the closest thing you are gonna get to what you want without writing it your self.... and i started using DeathKnight.Info and it is really nice lots of configs and doesnt look bad at all....
Sorry, I can't trust the site with goldselling AD's.

12-01-08, 03:53 AM   #30
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Sorry, I can't trust the site with goldselling AD's.
Those look like google ads, the site owners may not know about the gold selling ads (specially if they are in a different country as those are are normally geo-targeted so they may not even see them). If you care let them know I'm sure they would appreciate it. We had to drop google ads (Back in the EverQuest days) because gold sellers always found a way to sneak ads in. I'm sure they are doing the same to the above mentioned website however they may not be fortunate enough to afford to drop google as an ad provider.

/thread back on topic

Last edited by Dolby : 12-01-08 at 03:58 AM.

12-01-08, 05:20 AM   #31
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Am I blind? Or the first phrase in description of this forum was "Have an idea for a mod author?"
I could write such addon, but that would take some time. I'm not too familiar with Lua, not to mention WoW programming especially. That means, alot of learning. Without documentation.
Yes, but I am trying to tell you that no one is going to write an addon that already exists just because someone wants it to look differently.

12-01-08, 09:38 AM   #32
AnrDaemon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Yes, but I am trying to tell you that no one is going to write an addon that already exists just because someone wants it to look differently.
That's rather optimistic (or, rather, pessimistic) way of thinking
I know at least 3 addons that were born in case someone were want things to be present differently.

12-01-08, 09:43 AM   #33
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Well you know all these people are tryin to help u with suggestions and the help they can give you and well... your kinda being rude to everyone that gives you that suggestion.. so really i don't see anyone tryin to write a new addon for you im sorry... Maybe you just don't know how to talk to people see this problem many times, but all everyone here is doin is tryin to help you.

12-01-08, 09:51 AM   #34
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
Okay, warnings were given and not heeded, so this thread is over.

If you want to ask the question again, go ahead, but keep the thread on topic, and reduce the amount of flaming against each other.

Thanks,
-- Shirik
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

Shakespeare liked regexes too!
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » DK Runes HUD search/request