12-28-14, 08:04 PM   #1
Sgirl0629
A Defias Bandit
Red face Searching Hi and Low...

1st time poster so go easy on me, k?

Quite some time ago I used the GuildAds addon. One of the features I enjoyed most was the ability for all guild members to add items to a "wish list". Tooltip information was added so when you hovered over an item, it would let you know if that item was on the wish list and who needed it.

That addon is no longer supported and I have searched hi and low for something similar. I have tried several and none of them seem to do something similar.

Just a little additional information, I don't want this for my guild this time, I want it to use personally to know what items that my alts (10) on my server need for particular crafting recipes. I would like to be able to add the items each ones need and see in the tooltip if one needs it.

Anyone know of anything similar. Getting ready to try Cauldron..... ***crossing my fingers****
12-28-14, 11:17 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
TinyPad allows you to link items to it so that you can keep a list for yourself.

For something a little more feature intensive, there was an addon that worked with AtlasLoot... Though I can't seem to find it atm. (AtlasLoot itself has a wishlist feature on its to-do list.)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-29-14, 09:21 AM   #3
Sgirl0629
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
TinyPad allows you to link items to it so that you can keep a list for yourself.

For something a little more feature intensive, there was an addon that worked with AtlasLoot... Though I can't seem to find it atm. (AtlasLoot itself has a wishlist feature on its to-do list.)
Thanks for the reply. I gave it a try and it still wasn't quite what I needed. I was able to install RestockShop with TradeSkillMaster and TSM_Item Tracker and get it to somewhat help. The shopping list doesn't tell me which alt needs the item, but it at least tells me the item is on the shopping list in the tooltip when hovering.

Would be nice if Altoholic had a wish list/shopping list component.

Last edited by Sgirl0629 : 12-29-14 at 09:42 AM.
12-29-14, 10:59 AM   #4
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Maybe engravings will help you with adding notes to tooltips

It can do a lot more, but you can disable all the other modules.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Searching Hi and Low...