07-20-09, 02:18 PM   #1
Horrid
A Fallenroot Satyr
starting fresh

hey yall, i have a quick question, hope this is the correct place to post it. basically i would like to start from scratch with my UI now that i have learned the things i need or dont need . i dont care for all the profiles . what would be the best simplest way to remove all the data from all the mods and start fresh? probably a newb question lol but hey gotta learn right? lol ty in advance
07-20-09, 02:22 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you just want a totally clean slate just delete the WTF folder. Keep in mind this will delete all data for all addons. Also note your config file is in there (controls what resolution and video settings you picked and so on) so if you dont want to redo those things just back up that file first.

If you want to just clear specific ones you can go in to the WTF folder and enter the savedvariables folders located in there and just delete the associated files for the addons you want to clear.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
07-20-09, 02:27 PM   #3
Horrid
A Fallenroot Satyr
awsome! ty vm for the fast response adios wtf folder! lol lol. i jsut wanted to be sure lol ty again

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » starting fresh