11-18-08, 08:54 AM   #1
Opa
A Murloc Raider
Looking for someone to up-date a mod

hi, is there by any chance anyone out there who could please up-date a mod that I really love, it is zbar2, I have tried all the other ones out there but just don't like. I would be so happy if someone could please, please up-date it for wotlk. thank you.
11-18-08, 10:20 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Opa View Post
hi, is there by any chance anyone out there who could please up-date a mod that I really love, it is zbar2, I have tried all the other ones out there but just don't like. I would be so happy if someone could please, please up-date it for wotlk. thank you.
I think the ZBar author is Chinese and currently China does not have WotLK on their servers yet. I would suspect you will see an updated ZBar once Wrath hits China.
11-18-08, 10:49 AM   #3
Opa
A Murloc Raider
zbar2

Thank you for your response , I tried to contact the author with no response, there is a link from http://www.wowinterface.com/download...133&so=&page=2 to the zbar2 code on google code at this address http://code.google.com/p/zbar/source...pec=svn19&r=19, I was not sure if anyone could up-date the code without the authors permission , I figured that he would have up-dated it since patch 3.0 went live but he has not , so I thought I would ask if anyone could up-date it and then post it for those of us who just love this mod.
01-09-10, 03:12 PM   #4
RavenSaint
A Murloc Raider
There is a zBar3
Though again it has not been updated since beginning of last year (2009)
01-09-10, 10:38 PM   #5
Katae
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Old thread is very old.
01-14-10, 11:40 AM   #6
RavenSaint
A Murloc Raider
Got in contact with another Friend who plays US servers from china. He said they have Wrath there and have had it for quite a while. He checked with Zero and Zero has dropped the project. He has been playing a new game there and never mentioned on the sites that have the zBar programs that he was dropping it. His last version was for 3.0+ zBar3 it had 3 files and was never finished for US servers. Though it has good potential for the customization of the bars. It has ground to a halt in the fact there were not enough testers and coders to continue it for US/EU servers. From what I understood there was going to be some big changes for the mod with plugins for RP, PvP, and PvE actions.
01-14-10, 11:43 AM   #7
RavenSaint
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Katae View Post
Old thread is very old.
I just noticed. I answered it after a Long Raid and it was very early/Late where I was for me. Though I posted an update on the Addon as it stands right now.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for someone to up-date a mod