02-13-14, 12:56 PM   #1
Sargerasqt
A Murloc Raider
MayronUi problem - Addon?

Hey guys,

I just started to use MayronUi and everything is almost fine, I just got 1 big problem...

I cant see my own Buffs and Debuffs anywhere, only if I target myself on the right side of the Action Bars on the bottom Center, for Raiding I need to see my current Buffs/Debuffs etc.
Is there any way to config, that I can see my Buffs/Debuff anywhere, without clicking on my portrait?

Same goes for the Target, it shows the Buffs/Debuffs above the Nameplate, but not anywhere else.

Looking forward for help.
02-13-14, 05:23 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
According to the screenshots, your buffs/debuffs should be up to the left of your minimap. Also, according to the download page, the addon listed to handle your buffs is called AuraFrames.

1. Do you have any buffs/debuffs? (sorry, just have to ask to cover all of our bases)
2. Are you getting any Lua errors? (make sure Lua errors are not hidden in your Interface options)
3. Is AuraFrames enabled? If so, are there any options for this addon?
4. Is AuraFrames fighting ShadowedUnitFrames for control of your buffs? (check its settings)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-15-14, 08:04 AM   #3
Sargerasqt
A Murloc Raider
I just fixxed it myself, had to do some changes in SUF ...

know I got another big problem, when I start a Pet Battle , There is no UI to use any Pet Attack oranything else, Are any Actions Bars turned off for Petbattle or how can I fix it?
02-18-14, 05:52 AM   #4
Mayron
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sargerasqt View Post
I just fixxed it myself, had to do some changes in SUF ...

know I got another big problem, when I start a Pet Battle , There is no UI to use any Pet Attack oranything else, Are any Actions Bars turned off for Petbattle or how can I fix it?
That is odd, works fine for me but if you have SLDataText addOn disabled then that can result in a Lua bug but the UI still works. I tried altering the code but still I could not seem to find any issue with it. Try updating the MayronUI Core addOn using Curse Client or by downloading it manually from Curse. If that does not fix it then can you post a Lua error here? If you have Lua errors hidden then enabled them in the Interface menu in-game and go to Help, and make sure Display Lua errors is checked..
02-19-14, 03:41 PM   #5
Sargerasqt
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mayron View Post
That is odd, works fine for me but if you have SLDataText addOn disabled then that can result in a Lua bug but the UI still works. I tried altering the code but still I could not seem to find any issue with it. Try updating the MayronUI Core addOn using Curse Client or by downloading it manually from Curse. If that does not fix it then can you post a Lua error here? If you have Lua errors hidden then enabled them in the Interface menu in-game and go to Help, and make sure Display Lua errors is checked..
Updated it with Curse Client ; Here is the Lua Error

Message: Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:60: table index is nil
Time: 02/19/14 22:37:55
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: ?
Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:60: in function <Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:50>
Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:69: in function <Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:68>
Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:111: in function <Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:106>
Interface\FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:149: in function `AddFrameLock'
...AddOns\Blizzard_PetBattleUI\Blizzard_PetBattleUI.lua:146: in function `PetBattleFrame_Display'
...AddOns\Blizzard_PetBattleUI\Blizzard_PetBattleUI.lua:95: in function <...AddOns\Blizzard_PetBattleUI\Blizzard_PetBattleUI.lua:92>

Locals:
02-20-14, 02:41 PM   #6
Mayron
A Frostmaul Preserver

Not sure what to say about that error. Its only indicating a Blizzard error. Does not look like it is much to do with any non-Blizzard addOn or the UI but hopefully someone else might be of more help.
02-20-14, 05:59 PM   #7
Sargerasqt
A Murloc Raider
I found out, that the Addon Rune it all (DK Addon) causes the Pet Battle bug, when i deactivated it , I got the Pet Battle bar, when i activated it, Everything dissapeared, any solutions or Help what causes the bug in this Addon? got the newest Version

Last edited by Sargerasqt : 02-20-14 at 06:03 PM.
02-21-14, 11:42 AM   #8
Phanx
Cat.

Are you sure you have the latest version? According to the author's last comment on the addon's download page:

I have just updated the AddOn with the very minor fix, rectifying compatibility issues with Pet Battles. Thus, Rune-It-All is now compatible with the Mists of Pandaria expansion and latest patches. If you do run into additional issues, please let me know.
Try deleting the addon completely and reinstalling it from a fresh download. If you're still having the problem afterward, you should report it on that page so the author can fix it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MayronUi problem - Addon?