10-09-09, 10:21 PM   #1
Shark5060
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

"Calendar" Minimap Button missing

I got a problem with the calendar MM button since a while but I was too lazy to figure out which addon caused the problem.

Well after some testing and enableing/disableing addons I noticed that it is Carbonite which let's my button disappear.

I also use "sexy map" addon and already tried it without - but the button is also missing. It only appears when I disable and reanable the button in sexy map.

Dunno if anyone has a similar problem ?

EDIT: "Show calendar button on minimap" ... just call me dumb please. Problem solved <.<

Last edited by Shark5060 : 10-09-09 at 10:27 PM.

10-14-09, 11:06 AM   #2
Heniferlopez
A Kobold Labourer
I too have had this problem and its really starting to piss me off. every time i load into game i have to go to carbonite options and remove the check from show calendar button and then put it right back in order for my button to show up on the mini map. i also tried just disabling carbonite but the button still would not appear. once carbonite removes the button its as thought its gone forever. i contacted a GM and they told me to run the game fix on my game because some addon must have removed my button. well i shouldnt need to run the game fix and have all my other addons totally screwed up. carbonite should work as intended. someone please look into this.

10-14-09, 12:40 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You have another addon hiding the button.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » "Calendar" Minimap Button missing