01-02-10, 12:35 PM   #1
calledfor
A Kobold Labourer
"moneytype not set"

That is the error that I am getting when I try to open my quest log. And, there is no info in the log. it is just blanks. Any ideas? Thanks

01-02-10, 06:04 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Most likely you are running an older version....

What is the full error message you get?

01-04-10, 01:40 AM   #3
N121
A Defias Bandit
Im having this problem too, people tell me i have an older version but i have downloaded the new version and applyed in 5 times now?

01-04-10, 07:23 AM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by N121 View Post
Im having this problem too, people tell me i have an older version but i have downloaded the new version and applyed in 5 times now?
If that's the case, then the question comes up....

Where are you getting the "latest" Carbonite from and what is the version number of the latest?

In game, if you mouseover the Carb Minimap button, what version number is stated?

If it's not the "latest" where are you installing Carb too? And also what OS?

01-07-10, 08:18 AM   #5
N121
A Defias Bandit
It's version 3.22 which, as far as im concerned, is the latest patch and im getting it from Carbonite's homesite Carboniteaddons.com, oh the addons screen it says it is out of date but every site i go to they all say Version 3.22 is updated for patch 3.3 of wow, i seriously dont know what to do

01-07-10, 08:35 AM   #6
Chmee
A Molten Giant
It's version 3.22 which, as far as im concerned, is the latest patch and im getting it from Carbonite's homesite Carboniteaddons.com, oh the addons screen it says it is out of date but every site i go to they all say Version 3.22 is updated for patch 3.3 of wow, i seriously dont know what to do
You are mistaken. The latest version is 3.310. Download it here.

I don't know what Carboniteaddons.com is, but the official home site is http://www.carboniteaddon.com, and it clearly indicates that 3.310 is the latest version. I would be very leery of downloading anything from "carboniteaddons.com". I did look at the site, btw.

01-08-10, 03:39 PM   #7
hickabilly
A Defias Bandit
nope

i just did what the last thread above me said and i still get the same thing as the original poster when i try to see my quest "money not ......" , I use the link that you provided and downloaded like normal and nada been like that for a while every thing else on carb works fine but that.

01-08-10, 04:29 PM   #8
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by hickabilly View Post
i just did what the last thread above me said and i still get the same thing as the original poster when i try to see my quest "money not ......" , I use the link that you provided and downloaded like normal and nada been like that for a while every thing else on carb works fine but that.
When you mouseover the Carb minimap button, what does it say in the tooltip?

01-08-10, 09:37 PM   #9
hickabilly
A Defias Bandit
yup Vis it says 3.22 imma try and see why when i download the link ya provided it gives me the old 3.22 version. post when i find wuts wrong in a few.

UPDATE: ..... Problem i was having was i was unzipping the file into the Interface and not going down 1 more level into the Addon file i was just re-downloading the 3.3 vrs into the wrong dam file over and over again...... i found this out when i took it out of the Interface completely and brought the game up again and was still seeing Carbonite on my minimap. Took a few mins to figure out what was wrong.... went back.... went deeper...., past the Interface file and saw addons and yeah there it was 3.22 took it out just to be safe and just started fresh and downloaded again INTO the right file and fixed..... hopes this helps any other /quacks like me ....lol

Last edited by hickabilly : 01-08-10 at 10:08 PM.

01-09-10, 09:33 AM   #10
N121
A Defias Bandit
Thankyou for your help but there is something i should point out, i went to that website the one you gave be a week ago and it DID NOT have the downloads for the latest version i double checked (i had screen shots so i know which sites where good and bad) but again thanks anyway =]

01-09-10, 12:38 PM   #11
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Thankyou for your help but there is something i should point out, i went to that website the one you gave be a week ago and it DID NOT have the downloads for the latest version i double checked (i had screen shots so i know which sites where good and bad) but again thanks anyway =]
So are you still having an issue with your install or are you all fixed up now that you have the latest version?

01-09-10, 07:11 PM   #12
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
DID NOT have the downloads for the latest version i double checked
FYI ... that "download link" on carboniteaddon.com sends you here to Wowinterface to download it. No matter what version the text says (it is not always updated right away)... it WILL always get you the latest version.

01-09-10, 08:52 PM   #13
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To save on the confusion of alternate sites and so on all you need to know is the latest version will always be available on WowInterface.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Carbonite.html I left the link as it appears intentionally. The current version is 3.31

If your still having issues after getting this version then you may be doing something wrong.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » "moneytype not set"