07-25-09, 04:03 PM   #1
EvilGrin
A Murloc Raider

Achievements again

Hey Carbonite Team

I use 3.13 and im absolutely happy with it ( thank you for the great work by the way) ...but one issue drives me hardly mad...

I can't track any achievement in the QW window.

If i checkbox an achievemnt.. its been included in the blizztracker but it wont show up in my Carbo QW tracker
i also checked the option in QW ... Modify game objective settings,... no success either
I errased my version of carbonite and installed a fresh one ...same issue no tracking

i'm getting nuts... spending now hours (no at least days) in the net and my settings just to find out whats wrong with the game, carbonite or at least me ^^
at least maybe im just to stupid to find the option: Show achievements in the Quest watch tracker ;-)
Would be great if somebody could help me within that mess

greetz from germany

------------------------
evil regards

<---...EvilGrin...--->

07-26-09, 08:26 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The Carbonite Quest Watch window only watches quests. We have no plans currently to add achievements.

When you track an achievement, it will show in the Blizzard watch frame. You can enable advanced mode for it on the Objectives page of the game Interface window, drag it where you want it and then disable mouseover.

08-03-09, 09:21 AM   #3
EvilGrin
A Murloc Raider

glad to know now that i'm not too stupid using Carbonite and the game "rofl"

So in fact that Carbonite is not supporting Achivements in the tracker (and unfortunately you have no plans for it yet) maybe it could be an option for you guys to release it within the next version ^^ maybe you could start an survey regarding this if people want to see this feature or not ^^

Would be more than great to activate this (if possible) as an option besides
...hide 5 group quests and the ...hide quests not in zone under Priorities

cheerz from Germany

------------------------
evil regards

<---...EvilGrin...--->

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Achievements again