08-27-12, 06:34 PM   #1
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
RiftUI forums, /w issue

Yes, I know these forums are for World of Warcraft, but RiftUI is a ZAM site, and I'm not sure if the staff has peeked over there in a while. Therefore, I want to bring this oversight to the staff's attention:

http://www.riftui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284

The short version is WowI has bright green (yellow? I'm colour blind) cogs for topics that are read, bright red cogs for those you haven't read yet. RiftUI's equivalent has no such differentiation, and it is impossible to tell the difference. As a side note, I'm not even sure what RiftUI's icons are; chisels, broken chalk, cracked stone?
08-27-12, 06:43 PM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Hi myrroddin, I saw your post and sorry for not replying sooner it was an extremely busy weekend last week. I ment to get back to you but just forgot.

Yes I'll work on a better icon. Right now its just a slight shade of green and I can see how that could cause a problem for some people.
08-27-12, 06:48 PM   #3
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No worries Dolby. I just wasn't sure if you or Cairenn were checking. Apologies if I came off as problematic.

To be clear: there is nothing wrong with WowI's icons. Even if I can't tell if one is yellow or green, at least I can tell it is not red. I didn't want you thinking there was an issue with both sites; there isn't.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » RiftUI forums, /w issue