06-27-05, 11:39 AM   #1
Drazzilb
A Murloc Raider
Flexbar and MoveAnything! and DiivSkins

Is it possable for flexbar to show a DiivSkins on a specific action like showing a group of skins when i open a button
great example
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...0531totems.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../0531clean.jpg
i love this look and layout. i'm just curious how he is able show and hide the divvskins while showing the flexbar buttons in the middle. is this a function called with flexbar or something else doing this..
(sorry if i'm not all that clear or coherent i'm at work and extreamly fried from worken on my UI lastnight
06-27-05, 02:07 PM   #2
Drazzilb
A Murloc Raider
Wow do i feel dumb.. i found it 2 posts down from the origanal post.. Diiverr if you see this post.. you are freaken creative.. i love the idea you had laid out and looking to model after what you have with some changes.. TYVM
07-14-05, 12:55 AM   #3
hi2chriz
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
query

can you tell me the thread fromwhich you got that from i want to know how to get that setup
thankyou
07-14-05, 09:56 AM   #4
Omexe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

It's somewhere from the official WoW forum. The topic is "Post your UI (con't)".

Good luck, it's 27 pages long at the moment, i'm looking for it though. If I find it i'll edit this post.

EDIT://
Look a few posts down

^-^

Last edited by Omexe : 07-14-05 at 10:00 AM.
07-14-05, 03:04 PM   #5
Dakotah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Wow. I hadn't seen those pictures, yet my FB/MA/Diiv setup is pretty close to that. Of course I don't do any hiding of Diiv elements, as I don't have a need for fancy graphics on my totembar. And I ran out of Miscellaneous Bits to use anyway.
07-16-05, 07:58 AM   #6
hi2chriz
A Murloc Raider
thank you so much for the link
07-16-05, 08:22 AM   #7
Omexe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

No problem I saw it myself a few hours before I found this forum and wanted it badly too.
I didn't manage to get the flexbar events working, because my programming skills are about the same as a stick of butter.
I did however come up with this <3
07-21-05, 12:36 AM   #8
hi2chriz
A Murloc Raider
i likey

Originally Posted by Omexe
No problem I saw it myself a few hours before I found this forum and wanted it badly too.
I didn't manage to get the flexbar events working, because my programming skills are about the same as a stick of butter.
I did however come up with this <3
how did you get that elite dragon around your potrait
my programing skills are about as good as just the stick
07-21-05, 03:27 AM   #9
Omexe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

To be honest . .

I don't know! It's gone now, but I want it back.
I really don't understand why it showed up in the first place I assume it has something to do with addons, since it appeared whilst i was redoing my whole addon list.

Or perhaps it's a PVP thing? At the time I had over 100 HK's so that might have something to do with it

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Flexbar and MoveAnything! and DiivSkins