05-19-09, 07:21 PM   #1
kitttybearlion
A Defias Bandit
Lightheaded is making me lightheaded.

Hey guys, thinking u could help me out here. Recently something happened to make it go out of the folder completely, and so it wasnt there when i opened the game. When i tried to redownload it, it starts the update of the addon. When its finished, it asks me for comformation on the update. So i do it and then it says its backing up the current interface. This stops the process and it only gets to the middle. Please help me with this issue i love lightheaded. Plz help... kitttybearlion
05-19-09, 07:39 PM   #2
nonameform
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Try deleting all LightHeaded folders from Interface directory and re-installing it completely. It won't break your settings, as they're saved in different place, but might help with your issue.

As I understand, you're using an updater for addons. You can register LightHeaded in there after you've installed it, so it will be recognized by WoWInterface UI Manager (if you're using it) and you will be able to update addon automatically when a new version comes out.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Lightheaded is making me lightheaded.