i think i love you!
havent tested yet, bu tyvm.

12-16-12, 10:11 PM   #3
aracthebold
Premium Member

Premium Member
lions landing detail

Hi,

Is there any way to get the detail for the new area's? In order to see any of the new stuff in the krasarang wilds I have to scroll out till I don't have any details of color on the map. I deleted the carbonite folder before I put the new version in.

Messing with the settings and you loose details with any scale setting under 4.00.

thanks

12-17-12, 12:47 AM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by aracthebold View Post
Hi,

Is there any way to get the detail for the new area's? In order to see any of the new stuff in the krasarang wilds I have to scroll out till I don't have any details of color on the map. I deleted the carbonite folder before I put the new version in.

Messing with the settings and you loose details with any scale setting under 4.00.

thanks
Not sure what you mean... I'm in the zone right now and everything appears to be displaying fine regardless which of the 3 maps (world, overlay, detail)

Screenshots would help if you can get some.

12-17-12, 02:08 AM   #5
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
nm I see what your talking about now... just lions landing & domination point are not showing details

It's caused because it's phased before & after the quest so I need to hard code checking if your finished the quest (horde / alliance) and if you are then if your specifically looking at map tile 33 & 34 of pandaria, use the one from dailyareamaps instead.... I have it semi-working right now, the alliance one is showing details, but I don't have the check in for quest complete, nor the horde one ... shouldn't take to long to get it done.

12-17-12, 04:23 PM   #6
aracthebold
Premium Member

Premium Member
Thanks

Thanks,

Sorry about no screen shots I was tired and not thinking very clearly.

12-18-12, 06:56 PM   #7
seralyn
A Murloc Raider
Is this the version with the Pandaria nodes? I did read that there is a Beta available I just can't seem to figure out which link it is.
If this isn't the version with the Pandaria nodes can someone kindly link me? Thanks

12-20-12, 05:30 AM   #8
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by seralyn View Post
Is this the version with the Pandaria nodes? I did read that there is a Beta available I just can't seem to figure out which link it is.
If this isn't the version with the Pandaria nodes can someone kindly link me? Thanks
There is a whole section of this forum dedicated to the beta version of Carb...

Check it out here: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f...play.php?f=160

12-28-12, 10:38 PM   #9
cgoodloe
A Kobold Labourer
I am finding that Carbonite no longer shows where quest objectives are on my map. Now I have to actually LOOK for stuff and it's no fun!! LOL Making me work here, naughty naughty!

Dvon
Misha Server

01-01-13, 12:55 PM   #10
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by cgoodloe View Post
I am finding that Carbonite no longer shows where quest objectives are on my map. Now I have to actually LOOK for stuff and it's no fun!! LOL Making me work here, naughty naughty!

Dvon
Misha Server
I take it you are having trouble with the Pandara quests... To help with this enable "quest POI's" from the magnifying glass menu.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 5.0591 is up