06-28-10, 06:17 PM   #1
Winkster
A Defias Bandit
Disappearing Buttons

I noticed that the mini-map didn't look right so I zoomed it a bit until it looked ok. Shortly afterward, I noticed that my buttons for date, clock, tracking, fishing buddy, etc. were missing. I disabled Carbonite and the buttons all appeared around the original mini-map. They are not missing on any of my other characters, just one.
Not sure if what I did is related or not but I sure could use some help, I don't know what else to do. Been through all the options. Probably something simple but I can't find it.
Thanks

06-28-10, 10:22 PM   #2
Winkster
A Defias Bandit
Never mind, I found it, don't know how it changed in the first place but it's fixed now.

07-02-10, 07:59 PM   #3
Cotytto
A Kobold Labourer

I have a similar problem except it effects numerous characters not just one.All my addon buttons are gone except the Carbonite button.Using the latest version of Carbonite.

07-03-10, 12:46 AM   #4
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Chances are you're using an addon that hides minimap buttons when certain criteria are not met (such as SexyMap's hiding the buttons when the mouse is not hovering over the minimap) along with Carbonite's minimap-catching window. You should disable one of the two. In the case of SexyMap, it is sufficient to untick "Let SexyMap handle button visibility" in its settings window.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Disappearing Buttons