09-17-13, 04:27 AM   #1
buffon
A Murloc Raider
Automatic quest tracking

In my quest log dont be updated quests, and dont be automatic tracked new and old quests ..

Before patch all is ok, but if i install 5.4.0 Alpha 1 r1. I play on enGB servers ..

Thanks a lot for tips how to fix this problem

09-20-13, 12:24 PM   #2
elyale71
A Kobold Labourer
I've had the same issues.

The first time I thought it was a random bug. I don't remember the quest but it wasn't tracking the kills. Carbonite's quest tracker said 0/13. I logged out and back in and it was fine.

Currently there are the mobs with a red ! over their name that starts a kill quest. The quest isn't starting in Carbonite.

09-20-13, 02:50 PM   #3
JWMcQuire
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by elyale71 View Post
I've had the same issues.

The first time I thought it was a random bug. I don't remember the quest but it wasn't tracking the kills. Carbonite's quest tracker said 0/13. I logged out and back in and it was fine.

Currently there are the mobs with a red ! over their name that starts a kill quest. The quest isn't starting in Carbonite.
This isn't a problem with Carbonite or any other addon. I have had this problem constantly in a few Northrend quests, so I disabled all of my addons one day before doing the usual "bugged" quests. With just Blizzard's quest tracker, I experienced the same problem. So I sent a bug report to Blizzard informing them that this problem exists at least in the areas I have experienced it.

@buffon:

I believe the latest version only works if you are using the enUS (and enUK I think) versions unless you are experiencing the same problem as elyale71. Try logging out and back in to see if your problem is fixed. If that is the case, then it isn't the addon, but Blizzard's problem.

I hope this helps.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Automatic quest tracking