10-09-10, 06:04 AM   #1
mob
A Murloc Raider
Account-wide Stock Take

In preparation for Cataclysm, I'm looking for an addon that will be able to collect the inventory (and bank, mailbox etc) data for each of my characters and give me an account-wide snapshot of everything my characters possess (excluding soulbound items). The aim is to the go through all the crap I've collected and sell/trade/burn the items that are just cluttering up space and likely have no value. I used to use Possessions but I hear that doesn't work any more.

Does such an addon exist? I should add that I'm not just looking to be able to see each of my characters items on a separate page, I want it to lump them all together, and maybe showing which character has what on a mouseover.

Thanks in advance for any useful advice.

Last edited by mob : 10-09-10 at 06:14 AM.
10-09-10, 06:38 AM   #2
diablo0813
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I still use Possessions and it works perfectly fine. And "Whohas" is the mod I use for Tooltip placement of that information.

Last edited by diablo0813 : 10-09-10 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Added mention of Whohas
10-09-10, 07:24 AM   #3
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I love using Altoholic for this
10-09-10, 08:29 AM   #4
Xinhuan
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

You can also use BankItems for this, it however cannot see a list of consolidated items as you want (and neither can any of the above I think). However BankItems and all the ones listed do list which alts have how many of each item in the tooltips.

Do note also that all such addons will break on patch 4.0.1 due to the fact that itemlink format has changed... until the authors update them.
10-09-10, 12:06 PM   #5
diablo0813
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Xinhuan View Post
...it however cannot see a list of consolidated items as you want (and neither can any of the above I think)...
Unless I am misunderstanding his request for a consolidated list of items...that's exactly what Possessions is MADE for.

You type: "/poss"
You can then use the search option to look for something specific, OR you can just browse everything on everyone. Of course, there are also drop-down menus for only looking at specific toons/slots/locations if you want.
10-09-10, 01:41 PM   #6
mob
A Murloc Raider
I can confirm that I've loaded up Possessions and it does exactly what I wanted it to do

Now I need to figure out a plan for clearing all this crap up!
10-09-10, 08:07 PM   #7
Xinhuan
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Might be a good idea to not sell some of the stuff, prices might go up for new characters that want to power level!
10-09-10, 08:09 PM   #8
mob
A Murloc Raider
True. Aside from materials though, my bags are full of lots of other crap too.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Account-wide Stock Take