09-02-12, 03:31 PM   #1
Raederle
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Status Bars

Will it be possible to control the length soon independent of the scale? That was available under the macaroon version, and I like short bars but when they're short enough in Ion I can no longer read the fonts as they've shrunk too small and too narrow.

Finger's crossed

Raederle
09-02-12, 08:56 PM   #2
Pelargonia
A Defias Bandit

You already can. You treat your status bar like a button. Right click the Ion Helium icon on your minimap or data broker to get button editing, then right click on the status or mirror bar that you want to adjust. You will get a window with options for it that include height and width.
09-03-12, 07:53 AM   #3
Raederle
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks, I missed that. I'm working the mods back in and the minimap button arranger hadn't made it into the pack yet.
09-03-12, 08:16 AM   #4
Raederle
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Next question please, Pelargonia. I have a couple bars where I want zero buttons in the native state but many buttons in the active state. I haven't found where to change the bar's current state, to add buttons only to one instead of to all. Have you seen that or is it yet to be built?

Thank you,
09-03-12, 12:17 PM   #5
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Raederle View Post
Next question please, Pelargonia. I have a couple bars where I want zero buttons in the native state but many buttons in the active state. I haven't found where to change the bar's current state, to add buttons only to one instead of to all. Have you seen that or is it yet to be built?

Thank you,
You would do this with the visibility feature, which only has slash commands right now.

For example, if you type:

/ion vis shift

You will see the shift states the bar will be visible for. You can then toggle one of those states with its number:

/ion vis shift 0

Right now, for some states, you may need to /reload to get it working or toggle the state itself once (such as combat, you may need to enter combat and leave before it works correctly). I am working on a fix so the state applies when you leave config mode (part of the GUI design for visibility)

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Ion Engines, Engage! » Status Bars