09-12-05, 01:15 PM   #1
Pyrolith
A Defias Bandit
Please Help!

I recently saw this movie on warcraftmovies.com about a Korean warrior pvping on the Guldan server, and he had this awesome UI. It was MUSSO, a korean made one from what I've read. Anyways, I go to download the version that has the language patch, and i can read it ok, but i'm having trouble moving some of the frames. It said it had the move everything addon, but I can't seem to find the / command that let's me move everything easily. All that I get is this window with little to no text, some check boxes, and a headache.

This is where I went to get the MUSSO compilation.
http://cafe.naver.com/ArticleRead.nh...&articleid=558

I also typed in Yahoo "MUSSO world of warcraft UI" and looked thru the links and found this one forum of some dude named knell that had a screenshot of this UI.

If you can help me, plz email me at [email protected]
Thanks
09-12-05, 04:02 PM   #2
Littlejohn
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If it really does include MoveAnything then the system (escape key) menu will have a button on it to bring up the MoveAnything configuration window. If there's no button there, you may need to learn Korean.
09-14-05, 02:36 PM   #3
Pyrolith
A Defias Bandit
I got it!

Haha! Take that stupid UI!

I was able to narrow it down to the addon that controlled the player frame and target and party frames. It was Nymbia's Perl Unitframes, and is available with that Sexymod UI.

I also needed the titan bar to access most of the options, but hey, I got my cool player frames. hope to post a screen shot soon! later

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Please Help!