10-26-08, 07:55 PM   #1
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
Quest tracking

So used to use MetaMap but then 3.x came and it's broke and doesn't look like it's getting fixed. Aside from removing fog, one of the things it did I really liked was keep track of quest stuff. If I had to go some place to gather pumpkins/flowers/feathers or some other world object it kept track of those node locations. (It also let me keep track of mining/flower locations, but I found a mod to replace that.) One of the REALLY nice things it did, was it kept track of kill quests for me, so if I had to kill 10 starving lions, when I mouse over a starving line, in the tool tips, it'd say Quest Name - x of 10... I liked this because if there were a lot of similar looks mobs I could just mouse over them while running by.

So does anyone know a good quest mod that tracks nodes and kills that workds with 3.x? I'm primarily interested in kill quests though.
10-26-08, 08:00 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carbonite Quest
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...niteQuest.html
10-27-08, 04:34 PM   #3
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Lightheaded + TomTom. They're free (as in speech and beer).

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
10-28-08, 11:19 AM   #4
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Dreadlorde View Post
Lightheaded + TomTom. They're free (as in speech and beer).
I use Lightheaded and TomTom.. I didn't see the mouse over tooltips kill tracking feature.. where is it?
10-28-08, 11:55 AM   #5
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I use UberQuest for stuff like that. Comes with a DoubleWide-like feature, quest tracking minion, and tooltip info.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Quest tracking