10-07-07, 11:16 AM   #161
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mizer18
I have same problem he does, lol
You two need to push SHIFT+UP ARROW/SHIFT+DOWN ARROW until it fixes itself. This is just Bongos acting up. You'll know it's fixed when you see the Dr. Damage numbers at the bottom of the icon.
10-07-07, 12:13 PM   #162
Ologan
A Murloc Raider
frozen gnome

Ik it probably was stated earlier but i cant find the answer. I think i loaded the folders right. click "load outdated mods" and log in. the install screen comes up with the gnome waving.. click what i wish from the options. then hit "Mazzify" and then it stops in the middle of it. I will try and find the bug report and where to post it to help out. I also have a mac if that may have anything to do with it. would love to try this UI out !!
10-08-07, 12:06 PM   #163
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
Thanks

Thanks for help guys!

A broken Mazzle is better then no mazzle
10-09-07, 07:32 AM   #164
jonashar
A Defias Bandit
Mazzle is working "spledidly" (is that a word?)... people posting posts on forum saying it does not please spend a couple of hours searching the forums all your questions have been answered I assure you.

Its not the easy cakewalk it was before mr MazzleUIgodsuperhero left us but its less work than getting 50 or 100 addons to work together by yourself so pls take ure time to read up on forum and yes almost everything works

all hail to Mazzle and to the people contributing to this thing still

Jona
10-09-07, 07:40 AM   #165
Mkyiscortort
A Murloc Raider

My Mazzle works

My Mazzle is working as well. The only consistent error that I still get is the frame.XML. I still get an occasional error from xloot as well, nothing that interferes with game play. I did disable nquest log though as it seemed to be a bit problematic. Can anyone post on if Bongos2 is working properly with Mazzle now? Kudos to Mazzle for a great UI and Meio for making it playable again
10-09-07, 09:00 AM   #166
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Mkyiscortort
My Mazzle is working as well. The only consistent error that I still get is the frame.XML. I still get an occasional error from xloot as well, nothing that interferes with game play. I did disable nquest log though as it seemed to be a bit problematic. Can anyone post on if Bongos2 is working properly with Mazzle now? Kudos to Mazzle for a great UI and Meio for making it playable again
nQuestLog should be fixed completely now by using WAU and deleting either the entire folder and installing it again or the .svn folder contained with in it and selecting delete before updating in the WAU preferences.
10-09-07, 09:19 PM   #167
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

So I Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I just logged in on my hunter and low and behold the problems that we've been having with the paging and bongo's is fixed. I didn't do anything other than run the WAU, and updated everything. Now it works perfectly.

I do want to ask a couple of things real quick though and if you guys want i will move these to a different thread.

What mod handled the bars for the cool downs for the pet abilities? Because i no longer get those bars.

Secondly how do i get the cool downs for my own spells to pop up on SCT again cause since the patch that is no longer working either.

Thanks again for everything everyone.

- Dark
10-09-07, 10:52 PM   #168
Toradol
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Work pretty good..

Hello,

I installed the patch and did the wowace update and almost everything seems to work great. I get the frame.xml error from time to time .I also get an Auto loot error but auto loot seems to work fine. The main thing I am having problems with is that my Alt M does not switch between the main map and the alt map anymore. I have reinstalled it 3 times thinking I did something wrong but still not working If you have a way to fix or just a suggestion please let me know..Thanks to Melo and everybody else who helped to get Mazzle up and running. Thanks to Mazzle for a great UI..
Thanks ,

Toradol
10-10-07, 07:51 AM   #169
joshi
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs down

Last edited by joshi : 10-18-07 at 07:59 AM.
10-10-07, 08:25 AM   #170
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I don't understand why every one is having such great difficulty getting it to work now. It is a very simple process at this point. Read!!!!!!! if you follow the instructions to the letter you shouldn't have any issues at all.

I know all you people complaining of it still not working haven't followed the insrtuctions because i have set Mazzle up Post patch on several different computers now and have had no issues what so ever except for issues not even pertaining to mazzle. So GO BACK READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AGAIN and actually follow them this time and you'd be supprised how much better it will work.

- Dark
10-10-07, 09:13 AM   #171
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by joshi
Can you make new mazzle because this is bull**** it is not working at all.

There are so many ppl teling you the same thing that we have problems at start with "PRESS HERE TO FINISH SPELL BOTTOM" and /rl is not helping at all.

So mazzle if you wish to get some money that is cool i will suport it BUT ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE A WORKING THING. I realy dont belive that you will bay a thing wich is not working. Im not traing to be rude but this is bull**** if you start something do it right. 10$ is alot of money if you get 100 ppl and there is alot more than 100 ppl wich will give you money if you will make it work so if you realy think that you will start this do it but MAKE IT WORK !

Mazlle ui WAS the best now it is only a shadow what it was
I will suport mazlle if it works like it did !
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...24&postcount=9
Until fully working Mazzle is released
10-10-07, 01:06 PM   #172
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by joshi
Can you make new mazzle because this is bull**** it is not working at all.

There are so many ppl teling you the same thing that we have problems at start with "PRESS HERE TO FINISH SPELL BOTTOM" and /rl is not helping at all.

So mazzle if you wish to get some money that is cool i will suport it BUT ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE A WORKING THING. I realy dont belive that you will bay a thing wich is not working. Im not traing to be rude but this is bull**** if you start something do it right. 10$ is alot of money if you get 100 ppl and there is alot more than 100 ppl wich will give you money if you will make it work so if you realy think that you will start this do it but MAKE IT WORK !

Mazlle ui WAS the best now it is only a shadow what it was
I will suport mazlle if it works like it did !
The only thing that is bull**** is your ability to read. If it weren't, you'd know that I didn't ask you to donate $10, that I don't currently play WoW or work on my add-ons, that 2.2 broke many things and that the current patch is a bunch of user-submitted bandaids/workarounds.

Moreover, you'd have read the FAQ about that what to do when you don't get the final reload button and known that you need to post what error you get. Frankly, every post about that Mazzifier not finishing is one of two things. They're either people who don't post the error they get or they're people who have not applied any of the user-submitted patches/updates as detailed in the sticky.

So, why don't you take your own advice and "if you want to do something, do it right." In this case, consider it about making a post right. Next time do some reading before you start insulting people and putting your foot in your mouth.
10-10-07, 01:33 PM   #173
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

i assume this type of user filled panic happens after every single little blizzard update.
Insults and complaints like: Mazzle doesnt work, WHY? This sucks! I cant play with out it. FIX IT! I'll donate *wink wink*
Are a waste of space for developers taking up their own play time to work on it and look for legitimate issues and bug reports.
Simply typing in 2.2 bug fixes (try it now and look at the top 3 ) or 2.2 patch in the search in MazzleUI Forum will save both you and everyone else wasted energy from typing in replies to your post instead of fixing the issues with the UI.

Posting an issue before searching: floods the boards with the SAME ISSUES answered 20 times before you posted. Causing people who do search to become frustrated spending an hour trying to search through the useless threads. Also wasting your time and developers who read your issue and spend the time to explain that you need to download the patch, instead of adding more fixes to the next patch.

Obviously these posts should usually be ignored, but if it were up to me, simply delete them, send a PM with a simple template to copy paste in reply on how to use the search function on the website or a link to the FAQ on how to post a problem.

Use the search function, read, and stop flaming please, waste of time and effort which would go better into WHAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT: A FULLY FUNCTIONAL MAZZLEUI!!!!

This post will probably never be read, but in the hopes it reaches a few I post it anyway.
10-11-07, 06:03 PM   #174
Kieris
A Defias Bandit

Yes for some reason when i go to download Mazzle is gives me this file type EFW File did i mess something up or am i doing something wrong lol ?
10-11-07, 06:35 PM   #175
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Kieris
Yes for some reason when i go to download Mazzle is gives me this file type EFW File did i mess something up or am i doing something wrong lol ?
Compressed .ZIP or executable .EXE file renamed by CA Security Centre to have a ".efw" extension; typically applies to e-mail attachments scanned by Computer Associates (CA) antivirus software.

EFW zipped files may be opened by changing the file extension to ".zip" and opening the file with a decompression utility, such as WinZip or Stuffit Expander; executable files may be run directly by changing the file extension to ".exe" and opening the file.
10-12-07, 01:41 AM   #176
username0815
A Kobold Labourer
can i replace the new WAU autobar update to the old mazzle place?
10-12-07, 09:15 AM   #177
slamb
A Defias Bandit
I copied the Autobar and AutobarConfig back out of my 1.1 Mazzle backup, then added an .svn directory to each one to keep WAU from updating (and breaking) them. It working fine for me now.

And if Mazzle or any of the patch and bug-fix contributors read this, thanks a ton for your work. I'm extending a big middle-finger to all the whiners who seem to think you owe them fixes without so much as a thanks or anything.
10-14-07, 10:12 AM   #178
Lusipher
A Defias Bandit
Getting hung during Mazzification

I'm able to get the mazzification process to complete on one of my characters, but when I go to set it up on other characters, it gets hung right after I press the spell completion button. Bugsack says the error comes from mazzle trying to set the scale and it being a nil value. I've included a screen shot too, not sure if it will help, of the bugsack error. Thank you to all involved for the great work on this addon!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_101407_114935.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	1463  
10-14-07, 04:49 PM   #179
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I don't know if the add-on has been fixed by the author somewhere else, but people seem to keep posting about problems with windows moving outside the playing area. As discussed in many threads, this is caused by a problem in MoveFrames. I am cutting and pasting the post made by Fyrye on how to fix it.

Originally Posted by Fyrye
Ok I hacked moveFrames and with as little editing as possible to release a fix

Exit out of WoW Fully
First Browse to your WoW Directory, from there open up WTF\Account\<account name>\<server>\<character>\SavedVariables
And delete moveFrames.LUA and moveFrames.lua.bak
This can also be accomplished by running the /mf reset command in game.
Then edit the below file as shown in wordpad.

To Fix BG Scoreboard, Exit out of WoW, Open with WordPad your WTF\Account\<account name>\<server>\<character>\layout-cache.txt
and delete.
Code:
Frame: WorldStateScoreFrame
FrameLevel: 32
Anchor: TOPLEFT
X: 40
Y: 67
W: 926
H: 512
With the below fix you are able to move the frames safely again.
Open the file below in WordPad and change the following
AddOns\moveFrames\core.lua
Line: 351-353
Code:
		local point, relativeTo, relativePoint, xoff, yoff = f:GetPoint()
		frameInfo.x = xoff
		frameInfo.y = yoff
to
Code:
		--local point, relativeTo, relativePoint, xoff, yoff = f:GetPoint()
		local xoff = f:GetLeft()
		local yoff = f:GetTop()
		local xtrue = UIParent:GetLeft()
		local ytrue = UIParent:GetTop()
		frameInfo.x = xoff - xtrue
		frameInfo.y = yoff - ytrue
10-15-07, 12:55 PM   #180
Zarther
A Fallenroot Satyr
Mazzle or Fyrye
Do I have to make the changes to all characters on all servers manually? Or will changing one make changes to all others once I log them in? Thank you.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI 1.1 Patch 1 for WoW 2.2