12-13-11, 05:25 AM   #1
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
Darkmoon Faire Check List addon

I haven't seen anyone ask for this yet, so here we go.

Hoping it would be an LDB that can be accessed at any time throughout the month.

Inventory check: It should have the artifacts needed for all the weeks activities. Once you have a specific book/artifact maybe it would show a check mark or remove it from the list. Also a tracker for Grizzly trophies. It should track both inventory bag and bank space.

Login warning: If the Dungeon Journal is not in your bag a warning should pop up. I'm thinking a pop up box that then must be clicked away. There should be a click option in the LDB tracker so if you have everything you can put your dungeon journal away in your bank till DMF if you want. (For those that don't plan on putting the artifacts on the AH or just want the journal out of their bag).

A Darkmoon Faire Mode: During the week of the DMF, it will have a portal warning if you need Flour, artifacts or other supplies for the profession quests. The request from the port in the major city or the portal into the DMF should prompt it. Once those weeklies have been turned in, it will no longer activate when requesting ports.

Once the DMF is over the addon would reset itself so you can start gathering supplies for the next faire.
12-28-11, 01:46 AM   #2
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
humm i like this idea....
12-28-11, 01:49 AM   #3
OmegaExtreme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

i third this idea.
01-02-12, 04:17 PM   #4
Nii
A Defias Bandit
I 4th this Idea... If I could Write one, I would help. But I Fail at life.
01-02-12, 04:39 PM   #5
Verttex
Super Monkey

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I motion this idea.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Darkmoon Faire Check List addon