12-13-10, 09:53 AM   #1
Kathan
An Aku'mai Servant
Question Dec 12th release?

Carbonite is hands down the best quest help addon (and then some) ever. It's the and then some features that keep it turned on long after I'm done questing. Ass kissing aside, on to the topic at hand.

I had read there would be a release on Dec 12th with an updated database, quest objective shading on the map again, and all around pure winsauce. Were the beta versions that release, or is an actual release-release still in the works? Just wondering what's up with it. Being a programmer myself, I know that things can pop up and delay a release, which makes everyone involved a sad panda. Curiosity always kills the cat tho.

Last edited by Kathan : 12-13-10 at 09:56 AM.

12-13-10, 10:13 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Haavok now has about 7000 quests in the database. We are still working out a few issues and adding data, but he is supposed to give me a database export today. That should be going into the next release, which will probably be a non beta tonight.

12-13-10, 10:36 AM   #3
Kathan
An Aku'mai Servant
Awesome! Thanks for the update.

Keep up the [positive adjectives known in the english language are insufficient] work!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Dec 12th release?