05-18-11, 12:48 AM   #1
DarthKeller
A Murloc Raider
Herbs but not nodes

When I get on my herbalist toon, while running around, my map is constantly glowing, showing me the location of nearby herbs.

However, on my mining toon, I don't get the glow from mining nodes.

I copied my herbs profile to my miner, just in case there was a button I pressed and shouldn't have.

Any thoughts or ideas?

05-18-11, 03:40 AM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
why would you use a herb profile for a miner?

05-18-11, 03:58 PM   #3
DarthKeller
A Murloc Raider
Um.... I don't

My mage is an herbalist, my DK is a miner.... When I'm on my mage, I see flashing around herbs, when on my DK I do NOT see flashing around nodes....

05-19-11, 01:46 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by DarthKeller View Post
Um.... I don't

My mage is an herbalist, my DK is a miner.... When I'm on my mage, I see flashing around herbs, when on my DK I do NOT see flashing around nodes....
Two things: On your DK miner, make sure you have imported the mining database on the "Guide" page of Carbonites options, and please make sure you are tracking "Find Minerals" in Blizzards default tracking interface (the magnifying glass minimap icon).

One other thing: Are the node icons on both characters' maps set to the same size? I've noticed that it is possible to have the map icons large enough on the Carbonite map to hide the glowing active node icon.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Herbs but not nodes