09-12-13, 07:34 PM   #1
BlkButterfly
A Defias Bandit
Minimap glitch

Ever since I upgraded my Carbonite my minimap looks like this across all my toons. I can't fix it no matter what I try to do. Any ideas??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	carbonite.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	7818  

09-12-13, 07:45 PM   #2
Kreelor
A Firelord

Have you tried unchecking the "Autoscale" option? I'm not logged into the game now, otherwise I'd try to point you to where that option is. Maybe turning off Autoscale for maps will work? I'm sure others have a solution for you.

09-12-13, 08:43 PM   #3
BlkButterfly
A Defias Bandit
Nope, still does it... I can't figure it out. Everything was fine until I upgraded. I even tried going back to an older version and it kept doing it.

09-13-13, 08:41 AM   #4
JWMcQuire
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

You're looking at the minimap zoomed out, I believe because your goto point is still set for a place on a different continent than you actually are. So right click on the map and choose the option to clear your goto points. This may solve your problem. If it doesn't solve it right away, then mouse over the map and scroll forward on your mouse to zoom back in. You may also have to left click and drag the image to get centered on the map of your location if you don't have autoscale enabled.

I hope this helps.

09-13-13, 10:21 AM   #5
BlkButterfly
A Defias Bandit
Doesn't work, I have zoomed it back in and it simply zooms right back out to that exact point again, I haven't set a goto either. It's just some incredibly random and bizarre thing that has happened across every toon I have.

09-13-13, 12:22 PM   #6
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looks to me as you are tracking a quest in pandaland.. Causing the waypoint arrow to route you strait to that quest.

Hover your mouse over the pearls at the top of the quest window and one should say "auto track quest" or something similar..

Click that and see if it makes any difference.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap glitch