08-18-08, 06:36 AM   #1
Unr34l
A Defias Bandit
Need Name of 2 Addons

Hi Guys

after setting up Mazzle`s i found 2 thinks, who are quite bad 4 me.

The 2 Addons i marked red..i need the name to take them out.

The left, change the armor by clicking and the right showing those ugly portals/foot/drink icons :S

I hope somebody can help me out
08-18-08, 08:31 AM   #2
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The "SB" button by your characters health bar is Smart Buff.
08-18-08, 10:35 AM   #3
LightGuard
A Cyclonian
I don't see a screenshot or anything to see the two that you marked.
08-18-08, 10:56 AM   #4
Unr34l
A Defias Bandit
http://img3.imagebanana.com/view/3krbu07w/mazzle.JPG

dunno why i cant post the screen
08-18-08, 12:56 PM   #5
Dargoth
A Defias Bandit

Click on the spot i marked green then should it disappear, by cliking there again it appears again, well by me
I dont think u can take it out easiely is called Contex Menue and is part of Mazzle.
08-18-08, 08:53 PM   #6
Blu_Haze
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Dargoth View Post

Click on the spot i marked green then should it disappear, by cliking there again it appears again, well by me
I dont think u can take it out easiely is called Contex Menue and is part of Mazzle.
If you don't like the context menu and want to get rid of it altogether, you don't have to actually remove the mod since it doesn't really use any resources and is integrated into the MazlleUI Core.

Just click the little yellow "M" icon to bring up mazzle options, and under General options, there's an option to not automatically display the context menu when you first log in.

Then if you'd like you can also go a step further and remove any keybindings that were set to the context menu, to make sure you never have to see it again.

The default keybind for it is shift+middle mouse button. I didn't like the menu at first either, but I've gotten quite fond of it now that it doesn't automatically pop up every time I log in. That way I can put all the non-combat stuff in there like smelting, cooking, first aid, hearth, mini-pets, etc and bring it up whenever I might need it. Saves me bar space, and keeps me from having to open my spell book/bag every 10 minutes lol.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need Name of 2 Addons