10-26-08, 06:23 PM   #81
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Ah well not sure then. I don't use Dominos myself, but you could always just try plugging in numbers. I know 10 is for the menu bar.
11-02-08, 10:35 AM   #82
griffin224
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I changed the unit frames to a hybride of Ouf_orbs and Mazzle DUF frames. Still have a few layout issues, concerns to work out, then I want to make it distributable, but what do you guys think?

11-02-08, 10:48 AM   #83
CDAGeek
A Kobold Labourer
I like how it looks, though I'm curious how hard it'd be to move the minimap back to the middle and split the action bars on either side of it? Having the map in a corner has always been a pet peeve of mine, because it takes my focus off action in the middle too much.

Any way to make that sort of thing a user option?
11-03-08, 03:43 AM   #84
griffin224
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I would imagine, but first I need to make it so anyone can set it up, let alone have user options, this is very much done by hand atm.
11-09-08, 12:04 PM   #85
erogroth
A Cyclonian
Hey Bruj0,
I like your addon but I was having a problem with it. I posted it in the comments section but I will post here as well in case someone else has a suggestion.

I am having the problem where when I type /zmob config and go to profiles I only see mine and not Abraxhas from Area 52. I copied everything like the readme said. I even renamed my wtf and got a fresh one just in case. Same thing with the addons folder. I edited the wtf/config file as well as you instructed. Any ideas?

I tried Malathars addon as well which I was able to setup with no problems but it doesn't seem to support any resolution except for 1024x768 and I use 1280x1024.

Any help with either addon would be appreciated. thanks.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » My replacement