01-21-09, 06:39 PM   #21
twobits
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kilth2 View Post
Alright I know that there has been a gorup of people working on mazzles ui, so does anyone know there progress so far? Please post what you know.

-Kilth-
Ah, this was the post I was talking about you mention later.... at the time it was only this post in thread though.

/bump no one knows about the supposed team fixing it?
Far as I know, there is no team fixing it.

Originally Posted by Cralor View Post
On the last several pages of the 3.0 thread, you can read that twobits, Yhor, and mikey2k are starting to get things done.

Just wait for their progress
Woot, I like that idea, just wait for their progress...

oh... wait a minute....

Yea...thats what people said in october though, I know some people have gotten the mazzifier working though, if they could get the new barmods into it and the 3d dolls they could have a mazzle ui download with just those basic features then continiually add it up whenever something is done....just my suggestion
I just started working on this about 10 days ago.... seems that whatever was said and done back in Oct. was lost and should be disregarded for the most part.

Yea, the clone i am using right now is using dominos the spiritual successor to bongos, I feel with a littl e work it could be put in with to much hastle, and for the unit frames I know someone in the post said they were working on one that would be like t, of course you could zero in on pitbull and find a way to do it. Also I was thinking that you could use the database used in zmob excep install it into the mazzle 3d dolls so it has all of the enw creature support.
Hmm... yeah, could be... since you are familiar with it, and feel it would be a little work, could you do that part for us? We can then integrate it in with what I did and it should be a step forward. When can I expect that from you btw?

Yea but none have posted any breakthroughs either though, leaving me and others wondering how they are doing.....It would be awesome though if they could do as i said though and just release what they have once the barmod is in then continually update at any breakthroughs it would make people feel better about how things are going, I have been talking to twobits to and he said he thought a different group was working on it and i thought he was part of the group working on it so....im very confused
Here I thought I had a decent number of breakthroughs the past ten days.
Get that working bar mod to me and I will try and do as you said.

Yeah, I saw your first post saying you 'I know a team has been working on it' and thought there was a known team I did not know of. My efforts have been solo thus far and for just a bit over a week. Your post confused me which in turn then seems to have confused you. I don't know of a team, and dont think one exists... if you do know of one let us know of each other.

How close are you to being done with your part? and do you have any informatioin on there progress and maybe a ETA?

Edit:so do you have any information you could share in this thread?
He just started a few hours before that... a bit early to be giving ETAs and such out. Though we do want one ASAP on your bar mod integration piece.

Yes....the entire thing, but after reading it i felt that it did not post any of the major breakthroughs since bryllant so if you could enlighten me seeing how you are on the team it would be greatly appreciated
Near as I can tell nothing ever came from what bryllant was doing, nor was it passed on to anyone. In fact he seems to be writing mods for and posting in another UIs threads these days. I think that can be considered a dead end.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle UI, looking for the latest news!