07-18-10, 09:14 PM   #21
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Only answering as to myself, of course, but I had mine at 42, and I probably won't even make it to 60!

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

09-14-10, 01:43 PM   #22
BethinkWoW
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Stumbled upon this one in the WoW API while coding the Archaeology support for Analyst:

Code:
GetArchaelogyInfo()
GetNumArchaelogyRaces()
GetArchaelogyRaceInfo()
I am wondering if this being left as is or "fixed". I believe that there is a precedent of a spelling error in an API that was not corrected. I just don't remember what API that was.

09-14-10, 02:30 PM   #23
Verissi
Premium Member

Originally Posted by BethinkWoW View Post
Stumbled upon this one in the WoW API while coding the Archaeology support for Analyst:

Code:
GetArchaelogyInfo()
GetNumArchaelogyRaces()
GetArchaelogyRaceInfo()
I am wondering if this being left as is or "fixed". I believe that there is a precedent of a spelling error in an API that was not corrected. I just don't remember what API that was.
These made me giggle too. I did report them, but not sure how long it'll be before they correct them (if ever). The spellings already messed me up while whipping up something local to watch my archaeology artifact fragment count and I'm sure I'll mess them up again a few more times...

09-15-10, 12:49 AM   #24
Hoern
Not THAT kind of Orc

Originally Posted by Slakah View Post
Found another nifty one, Arcane Intellect and Arcane Brilliance stack.
That seems to be a common theme. PW:F also applies always the highest rank of PW:F known, so Priest buffing lowbies just out of the starter zone create very happy players with 2k health at Level 12.

09-15-10, 05:52 AM   #25
Fodaro
A Cyclonian

It's been fixed now, but my favourite one was the 'dead' boar being skinned in the Orgrimmar tannery which chased you out of the shop, still lying on its side, if you got anywhere near.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Cataclysm Beta » Favourite bug so far