01-12-11, 01:43 PM   #1
Cerranos
A Cyclonian

Button Facade - Renaitre Beveled/Light

I was wondering... is it possible to make the backlighting or gamma of the buttons in this skin to be brighter?

I don't like the gloss look too much, so I set it to 0% - but that makes my action bar, buff bar, etc, a bit too dark. Ultimately I used 35% gloss so that I could see which of my spells/items were active in the action bars. Is there a specific setting for that? I looked at the available functions, and the only thing I can do is change border colors, the highlighting... maybe I missed something?

Here's what they look like now: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6206/v11af.jpg

Just a bit dark for my tastes, and would like the background to be brighter in my action bars and buff bars, etc.

Thank you.
01-12-11, 02:25 PM   #2
Limb0
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cerranos View Post
I was wondering... is it possible to make the backlighting or gamma of the buttons in this skin to be brighter?

I don't like the gloss look too much, so I set it to 0% - but that makes my action bar, buff bar, etc, a bit too dark. Ultimately I used 35% gloss so that I could see which of my spells/items were active in the action bars. Is there a specific setting for that? I looked at the available functions, and the only thing I can do is change border colors, the highlighting... maybe I missed something?

Here's what they look like now: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6206/v11af.jpg

Just a bit dark for my tastes, and would like the background to be brighter in my action bars and buff bars, etc.

Thank you.
Initially, I would suggest hitting the reset colors if you are using the Light version, as some of the buttons look like the Beveled Dark skin (the buttons in the center of your screen look correct, but the ones under your minimap and your buffs look like the dark versions).

If that doesn't work, I can consider making changes to the "Light" versions of the skins with a bit more discussion.

..I just happened to spot this thread, but the comments section of the addon are a great place for feedback like this.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Button Facade - Renaitre Beveled/Light