12-12-06, 03:56 AM   #1
Savage Henry
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Trash O matic Update?

Has anyone consider work on updating this mod?

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...h-O-Matic.html

I friggin love this thing, and it's now broke.
12-12-06, 04:37 AM   #2
robthedude
Don't Panic

I'm not clever enough to update it, but I do have a question for you...

Why would you want to throw anything away?

Everything is worth some amount to someone, even if it's only a few silver to a vendor, those few silver add up... so I was wondering what items you dislike so much that you want to auto-destroy them?
12-14-06, 10:51 PM   #3
Savage Henry
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
In response to your question...

I have thought about that. Seems that I may as well just hang on to ALL of the junk...and sell it no matter what right? Thing is, all those trips just to unload crap...take time. I prefer spending my time playing. SOOooo I consider how much I could make if I could be hunting/questing uninterrupted by trips to sell junk to avoid having overstuffed bags vs. how much I might make selling said junk. To me, it's not ENOUGH silver to out weigh always having sufficient pack space, and being able to avoid those exceedingly annoying trips back to town just to make sure I don't end up rolling a blue, and having to figure out what to delete.

Savage
12-15-06, 10:38 AM   #4
Gaustyrr
A Defias Bandit

I could defiantly use a mod like this. I do a lot of soloing for greens and blues in instances, the faster I can clear it out the faster I can get the stuff on the AH to pay for my Epic Mount

With the new one click looting my packs fill fast with a bunch of garbage grays that no one but a vendor can use and will give me 2 silver or less when I can fill my pack with AHable stuff that will sell for 1g+.

Plus the corpse will have to be empty before I can skin it.

If it wouldn't take too much work I would love ya forever, you would be cool, everyone else is doing it... (throw in more peer pressure stuff here)
12-15-06, 11:27 AM   #5
Fin
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Check out GarbageFu:

- http://www.wowinterface.com/download...GarbageFu.html

I use it, and it's spiffy.
12-16-06, 03:56 AM   #6
Savage Henry
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'll admit, garbagefu is NOT a bad substitute, but TOM is SO efficient...just click on an item once, and it's gone forever. Or delete it from the list. You don't need to keep dropping/selling the same crap ya know?

...I miss the trash o matic...
12-16-06, 05:49 AM   #7
Fin
An Aku'mai Servant

Personally GarbageFu is perfect for me, because I keep all the grey stuff I find until I run out of space - it's all worth something, heh (and G-Fu just helps with keeping the more valuable crap).

Still, I wondered if there was actually some automatic destruction available and found this looking through its homepage:

There are currently no Auto-drop functionality. If it is requested it will be added later.
Reckon it might be worth you requesting it!

Good luck,

- Fin
12-18-06, 05:26 PM   #8
Gaustyrr
A Defias Bandit

Only problem with that addon is you need FuBar for it to work...
12-18-06, 07:13 PM   #9
Fin
An Aku'mai Servant

If you don't have the main Fubar addon installed (or enabled), the components attach themselves to the minimap instead so it should work OK. (I will admit though, I haven't tried that for a long time, heh!)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Trash O matic Update?