06-27-07, 12:51 PM   #1561
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kiranna
I only have CTRA apart from mazzle, and Buggrabber gets "stopped capturing errors since it has captured 20 bugs/second". I turned of Bugsack since those freaking koo-koo's annoyed the s**t out of me.

Besides that ... there must some other way to unequip weapons right?
Does something like macro with targeting weaponslot 1 and unequip it work?
I can't think of a reason why you wouldn't be able to remove your weapon from the character screen, unless you were opening it with "i" instead of "c."
As for Itemrack, it does take some getting used to. You don't remove the weapon like you do on the character screen. If you hover over your weapon there, there should be a list of weapons to choose from, including a blank space, that essentially unequips your weapon.
Hope this helps.

06-27-07, 01:42 PM   #1562
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Niatsoop
I am having an issue trying to adjust settings using the Mazzle option menu. Specifically, when I am trying to change the way the Mazzle Efficiency responds.
Hola. Instead of saying you're "having an issue", you may want to describe what the actual issue is, i.e. describe exactly what you're trying to do and exactly what happens as a result. And as always, report any bugsack errors.

I am also unable to disable/enable any of the addons through the interface. It worked for awhile post 2.1.
The descriptions and various notes, warning, setting widgets, etc. in MazzleOptions are based on my own data structures. If you used WAU to update your add-ons, some of the add-on structures will change when it unpacks things. I'm not sure if that's the source of your problem, but it is a possibility. There's no way around that other than waiting for 1.1 of the UI.

If you cannot enable or disable ANY add-on from MazzleOptions, then you probably have a bigger issue and should look for errors in bugsack.

Also, if there is a way to disable the efficiency settings to have them work in blizzard default please let me know.
I have no idea what that means.

P.S. Please don't spam your question in multiple threads. I usually just delete those posts.

06-27-07, 03:35 PM   #1563
Burningsoul89
A Defias Bandit
I just downloaded Mazzle for the first time and followed the Mazzify instructions and installation instructions. I picked the Mazzle Mage layout for my mage and tried it out. The major problem that i am having is that i do not see my action buttons or any of my buttons. I see my minimap but not the buttons. I think that this could be due to two problems. One of them being that i have a widescreen monitor. I chose the 1.9 aspect ratio(the one that has 1280x800) and i did select my resolution before i mazzified. I still think that this could be a problem. The next problem that it could be is that my addons could be outdated. I downloaded WAU and updated all of my addons and the problem still stayed. However, when mazzifying it still says (Needs Update) next to all of my addons.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

06-27-07, 04:36 PM   #1564
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

The FAQ and Support threads indicate this problem happens usually for 2 reasons:

1. You loaded the UI with the incorrect aspect ratio, which you did
  2. You didn't load the latest Mazzle with the Bongos "QuickFix"
Sounds like #1 for sure, #2 only you can tell me - did you donwload it with the QuickFix?

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

06-28-07, 06:44 AM   #1565
Amaranna
A Murloc Raider
BG question

I am using Mazzle with some kind of PvP addon that gives me large health/mana bars with pictures for each person in my group. I love it to the most part. PvP is easier with Mazzle & this addon.

However, I can't figure out where it lists what BG group I am assigned to!

I need this info pretty bad for AB. I'm sure it is on there somewhere, I just don't know where to look.

Any suggestions?

06-28-07, 06:52 AM   #1566
stec
A Cliff Giant
You can still press O then go to raid and it will show what group your in

06-28-07, 10:41 AM   #1567
Burningsoul89
A Defias Bandit
No i didnt download it with Quickfix

And yes i chose the right aspect ratio =)

I guess for now i'll try to figure this Quickfix thing out but if you could post how that would be really helpful

06-28-07, 10:53 AM   #1568
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Burningsoul89
No i didnt download it with Quickfix

And yes i chose the right aspect ratio =)

I guess for now i'll try to figure this Quickfix thing out but if you could post how that would be really helpful
Well, you said 1.9, which doesn't exist. I'm going to assume you just remembered wrong and meant 1.6.

Instructions for QuickFix:

Step 1) Download and drop in add-on folder

06-28-07, 03:56 PM   #1569
jeff4952
A Murloc Raider
I'm having some problems adjusting settings in mazzleUI in general.

right now my biggest thing is that i'm trying to adjust my actionbars. According to the FAQ to unlock the action bars i need to click on "mazzle ui" on the fubar menu.... well up at the top... where all the little addon icons are... i see a mazzle UI one... nothing happens when i click on it. I believe i've read instructions saying to right click but i've tried both right and left clicking on it and still have had no luck. can someone point me in the right direction here?

On a second note... in the read me it talks about setting the addon size, I didn't see any option to change that in the add-on section. Could someome perhaps provide a little more detial as to its location in the "Add-ons" menu

06-28-07, 06:28 PM   #1570
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by jeff4952
I'm having some problems adjusting settings in mazzleUI in general.

right now my biggest thing is that i'm trying to adjust my actionbars. According to the FAQ to unlock the action bars i need to click on "mazzle ui" on the fubar menu.... well up at the top... where all the little addon icons are... i see a mazzle UI one... nothing happens when i click on it. I believe i've read instructions saying to right click but i've tried both right and left clicking on it and still have had no luck. can someone point me in the right direction here?

On a second note... in the read me it talks about setting the addon size, I didn't see any option to change that in the add-on section. Could someome perhaps provide a little more detial as to its location in the "Add-ons" menu
For your first question, you need to update your addons. There are multiple threads discussing how. For the second question, it's on the second page of the Mazzifier.

06-29-07, 01:49 AM   #1571
jeff4952
A Murloc Raider
I need to update all the add-ons? I just downloaded it and installed it today. Did the installer come with outdated addons? (1.1) is the version

p.s. i also tried the hotfix deal.... didn't seem to work for me either.

06-29-07, 09:02 AM   #1572
stec
A Cliff Giant
You need to download wow ace updater mate, it updates all the ace2 mods included in this pack, there is posts relating to this on this forum somewhere. And the version youve downloaded is actually version 1, 1.1 is the new release mazle is currently working on with closed beta testers

06-29-07, 09:32 AM   #1573
Nurdakin
A Murloc Raider
I have MazzleUI installed and running just find on my PC. My brother wanted a UI, so I suggested, of course, MazzleUI(as i do to everybody lol). So he installed it, grabbed ace updater, and that's where we have a problem. When I go to run ace updater, it gives me an error, "The application failed to initalize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the app."

Has anybody else had this problem? And do they know a way to fix it?

06-29-07, 09:37 AM   #1574
Chimera_2001
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nurdakin
I have MazzleUI installed and running just find on my PC. My brother wanted a UI, so I suggested, of course, MazzleUI(as i do to everybody lol). So he installed it, grabbed ace updater, and that's where we have a problem. When I go to run ace updater, it gives me an error, "The application failed to initalize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the app."

Has anybody else had this problem? And do they know a way to fix it?
It's just a "best guess" but have you got the Microsoft .NET framework (V2.0) installed?
Looks like the errors you get when it's not there.

You can get this for free from the MS Website

06-29-07, 09:46 AM   #1575
Nurdakin
A Murloc Raider
Thank you very much Chimera, that was it. I tried to download it earlier, but must not of had the right file. Appreciate it.

06-29-07, 01:25 PM   #1576
jeff4952
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by stec
You need to download wow ace updater mate, it updates all the ace2 mods included in this pack, there is posts relating to this on this forum somewhere. And the version youve downloaded is actually version 1, 1.1 is the new release mazle is currently working on with closed beta testers

the download page lists it as 1.1

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-MazzleUI.html

Name: MazzleUI
Author: Mazzlefizz[List Mazzlefizz's interfaces]
Date: 06-25-2007 09:42 PM
Size: 10.89 MB
Version: 1.01
Rate Addon:

06-29-07, 01:30 PM   #1577
stec
A Cliff Giant
Read this and it will explain why mate hope this helps.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10759

And then youl need to read this.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10659

This needs to be done, as with every patch blizzard breaks a mod so that mod needs to be updated, mazzle is currently working on 1.1 so until that is released manula updating of addons is needed, its not that hards as WAU updates them all for you.

Last edited by stec : 06-29-07 at 01:33 PM.

06-30-07, 09:25 PM   #1578
acastle
A Kobold Labourer
MazzleUI is a great interface, I just have one problem though. The bar cooldowns for spells seemed to have just dissapeared. There would be a couple of cooldown bars when I would - For example - set one of my traps down, but it's not there anymore. Any reason why this would be happening?
Thanks in advance!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD