06-10-07, 02:26 PM   #1
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Chance to Help Mazzle - The Burning Crusade Button Layouts

It's time to update all of the button layouts with the level 70 spells and abilities. I've taken it upon myself to organize this endeavor for Mazzle, but I cannot do it alone... I need your help!

What we need is updates to the current layouts, with additions of the new spells and abilities.
What we do NOT need is brand new layouts, we are only looking to update the current layouts.

Below is a sample of what I am looking for. Granted, this is a perfect-would-make-me-cream-my-pants example. You don't have to follow the format below, but it makes things easier. (Hint: You can quote this post and the color coding is there for you, all you have to do is change the details.)

Battle Stance
1 Charge
2 Victory Rush
3 Overpower
4 Hamstring
5 Shield Bash
6 Thunder Clap
7 Spell Reflect
8 Mocking Blow
9 Rend

Defensive Stance
1 Intervene
2 Taunt
3 Revenge
4 Shield Block
5 Shield Bash
6 Thunder Clap
7 Spell Reflect
8 Disarm
9 Rend

Berserker Stance
1 Intercept
2 Victory Rush
3 Berserker Rage
4 Hamstring
5 Pummel
6 Whirlwind
7 Empty
8 Empty
9 Empty

Bottom Right Bar
SQ Mortal Stirke/Devastate/Bloodthirst
SE Execute
AQ Heroic Strike
AE Sunder Armor
CQ Cleave
CE Sweeping Strikes/Shield Slam/Rampage
SV Slam
V Concussion Blow/Death Wish
R Bloodrage
SV Last Stand

Shout Bar
A1 Battle Shout*
A2 Demoralizing Shout
A3 Piercing Howl (Talented ability)
A4 Intimidating Shout
A5 Challenging Shout
A6 Commanding Shout*

*I typically swap these two abilities depending on whether or not I'm tanking or doing DPS/PvP.

Everything else in the layout remains unchanged.

The above list includes every single Warrior ability in the spellbook, and all possible talents.
If you leave ANY abilities or talents off of the bars, please make note of them! Go to www.wowhead.com or any other WoW information site and get a list of every spell for your class. Check them off on your layout to make sure you don't miss any.

Lastly, a short description of why you placed certain key abilities on certain key buttons would be nice, if it's something that wouldn't make sense to the average player of your class. For the Warrior example above, I would make the following note:

I put Rend on button 9 because it isn't a very useful ability. The damage it does is pitiful, and it's only real use is to keep Rogues from getting away with Vanish. Arms Warriors that have the Blood Frenzy talent will probably use Rend a lot more than any other Warrior because the bleed debuff increases their damage. However, these Warriors are also most likely to have Deep Wounds, which also applies a bleed debuff for the Blood Frenzy bonus damage.

Why I want these descriptions is because I honestly don't know jack crap about most of the classes. I don't know if the submissions you guys (and gals) are making are any good or not. If you justify your choices to me I'll be able to trust that they're accurate. Like I said, I only need key things pointed out (as my example note says, Rend is actually useful to 1 type of Warrior, so placing on the 9th keybinding might be a bit odd for those Warriors).

Last edited by joypunk : 06-10-07 at 02:29 PM.
06-10-07, 03:34 PM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'd like to add one thing. If you're feeling really clever, you can put multiple spells in each spot in priority order. The Mazzifier will choose the first spell it finds. It will only put a spell in one button in a particular bar.

For example, let's say you had a 2-button bar for some mage talent skills

C - Presence of Mind, Combustion
X - Arcane Power, Combustion

So, if a mage's talents gave him POM and AP, C would be POM and X would be AP. If another mage had POM, no AP and combustion, C would be POM and X would be combustion. If yet another mage had only combustion, C would be combustion and X would be empty.

I also use these priority lists to make layouts that work well for classes of different levels. For example:

1 - Greater Heal, Heal, Lesser Heal
2 - Heal, Lesser Heal
3 - Lesser Heal

This would result in a bar (albeit a small one) that always had the largest spell bound to 1, regardless of what level you are.

And remember, like Joypunk said, I'm only looking for layouts that augment the current layouts for the BC spells. I don't want wildly different bindings and philosophies. If you do feel strongly about a change, just make a good argument for it.
06-18-07, 08:57 AM   #3
Tori
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Paladin:

1 - Flash of Light
2 - Holy Light
3 - Purify, replaced by Cleanse at 40 (1)
4 - Divine Favor, Holy Shield, Crusader Strike (3)
5 - Divine Illumination, Righteous Defense (3)
6 - Lay on Hands
7 - Divine Intervention

S1 - Seal of Righteousness / Command (4)
S2 - Seal of the Crusader
S3 - Seal of Justice
S4 - Seal of Light
S5 - Seal of Wisdom
S6 - Seal of Blood / Vengeance (5)

A1 - Auto Attack
A2 - Hammer of Justice
A3 - Hammer of Wrath
A4 - Concentration
A5 - Holy Shock, Avengers Shield, Repentance(6)
A6 - Exorcism
A7 - Holy Wrath
AB - Turn Undead

z - Avenging Wrath
x - Divine Protection, Divine Shield at 34 (7)
c - Righteous Fury
g - Judgement
r - Redemtion

(1) Purify only removes Disease or Poison while Cleanse removes Disease, Poison and Magic Debuffs, as both spells are 6% Base Mana cost, Purify becomes useless at lvl 40. Currently, both spells are in the layout (Buttons 3 and 4 i think)
(3) very spec dependant, i cant find any other place to put righteous defense to, id like input on that one. also you could possibly spec holy shield AND divine favor, but i see no sense in doing so.
(4) Seal of Command usually Replaces Righteousness for Retribution Paladin's, so i dont think there's any use in keeping it. I may be teached otherwhise, but i never used Righteousness when i specced Command
(5) Horde gets Blood, Alliance gets Vengeance
(6) cant spec more than one
(7) Divine Protection and Divine Shield both share the 5 minute cooldown, Divine Shield is better than any rank of Divine Protection, so its useless at 34. Currently both spells are in the layout.

and here's a suggestion i personally use because in raids, you often have to give someone a single 5 minutes blessing, like your warriors get light, but you have some offtanks and have to give them salvation, i dont want to configure Smartbuff everytime so i made a bar for all my blessing

C1 - Blessing of Wisdom
C2 - Blessing of Salvation
C3 - Blessing of Might
C4 - Blessing of Freedom
C5 - Blessing of Protection
C6 - Blessing of Light
C7 - Blessing of Sacrifice
C8 - Blessing of Kings (only when skilled)
C9 - Blessing of Sanctuary (only when skilled)

Everything should be binded except Aura's, Racial's and Greater Blessings.
I personally still have no idea where to bind my Mana Tap and Arcane Torrent to, i'd like suggestions.

i added a picture to make it easyer. the blessing bars is put up a little different and i bound a lower rank of holy light on 8 (wich i'll never use and just forgot to put away) but it might help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	palalayout.jpg
Views:	1126
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1205  

Last edited by Tori : 06-18-07 at 10:52 AM.
06-18-07, 09:50 AM   #4
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Thank you Tori, this is perfect! Exactly what I'm looking for.

However, you put note #2 in ("(2) You cant Spec more than one of those Abilitys und you will use them quite often"), but I don't see anything in your layout tagged with "(2)". What abilities was this comment meant for?

And to answer your question about the Arcane Torrent/Mana Tap... on my Paladin (only level 23, heh) I added them to the same bar that Redemption is on (I had to add another button to do that). They aren't keybound to anything, I just click those as I need them. The only one I would see worthwhile to have a keybinding on is Arcane Torrent since that one might be very useful to have at an instants notice.
06-18-07, 10:51 AM   #5
Tori
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
uh sorry, i'll edit it out, i had to rework the layout a few times to find a smart way to fit all ability's in and that one comment was for an old layout.

and i'll actually do the same thing for arcane torrent/manatap at the moment, just thought someone found a better way

Last edited by Tori : 06-18-07 at 10:53 AM.
06-18-07, 04:29 PM   #6
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Great job, Tori. I didn't think anyone was going to submit anything.
06-18-07, 06:59 PM   #7
Stormlor
A Cyclonian
I'm still working on one but I've got a Lock, Priest, and Mage layout coming.
06-18-07, 08:21 PM   #8
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I'm trying to organise a good rogue one, but i have to play around with subtlety a bit first. Combat and assassination I know very well, but I haven't convinced myself to spec subtlety yet. I'll edit this post when I come up with something classy.
06-18-07, 09:44 PM   #9
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Just to be clear, I really don't want brand new, radically different layouts at this time. I just need to expand the current layouts for the BC skills.
06-18-07, 11:25 PM   #10
Stormlor
A Cyclonian
Mazzle,

I have an idea that actually might slove everything with BC spells. As you know every class got a ton of new spells staring at 50 with talents and then at 60 with BC. During installation why not ask a question that asks where they are planning to spec. An example would be something like this:

(Druid)
- What do you want to do with your character?

+ I want to do damage and turn myself into an Owl.
+ I want to be a cat and a bear and be a tank.
+ I want to turn myself into a Tree and heal everybody.

Based on those answers is how the buttons will be changed. An example is like this for Mages.

IF Character chooses ICE
THEN put Ice Spells first
ELSE nothing

A Mage that chose Frost spells would have buttons 1-7 as Frost spells like Frostbolt or Cone of Cold etc instead of how it's implemented now where Frost is the A4 or something like that.

You would save more room with spells you don't need, and in turn you can add more spells later for BC or talents.

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Just to be clear, I really don't want brand new, radically different layouts at this time. I just need to expand the current layouts for the BC skills.
06-19-07, 01:30 AM   #11
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

That seems easier to you? I appreciate the idea, but dynamically generating layouts based on a set of preferences would be very difficult to say the least.
06-19-07, 02:03 AM   #12
Tori
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
All Forms

C1 - Bear / Dire Bear
C2 - Aquatic Form
C3 - Cat Form
C4 - Moonkin / Tree of Life / Travel Form
C5 - Travel Form / Flight Form / Swift Flight Form
C6 - Flight Form / Swift Flight Form

Forms naturally depend on your spec, but i'm not sure if it can be bound that way. Anyway all forms should have a key because its the backbone of the druid class.

Caster Form

1 - Rejuvenation
2 - Regrowth
3 - Lifebloom
4 - Healing Touch
5 - Moonfire
6 - Healing Touch (Lower Rank)
7 - Healing Touch (Lower Rank)

Z - Nature's Swiftness / Force of Nature
x - Swiftmend / Insect Swarm (1)
c - Faerie Fire
v - Entangling Roots

G - Cyclone
AG - Hibernate (2)

AV - Tauren Stomp / Elven Stealth Thingy (3)
AX - Innervate

R - Remove Curse
T - Cure Poison, Abolish Poison at 24 (4)

A1 - Starfire (5)
A2 - Wrath
A3 - Hurricane
A4 - Tranquility
A5 - Nature's Grasp (6)

(1) You could skill both, Swiftmend is 31 talent in resto and Insect swarm is 11 in Balance, but very few people include both skills in theyr specs and go Restoration all out instead.
(2) AG currently has Soothe Animal bound to it ... Soothe Animal is very very very rarely used.
(3) I think that at least Tauren Stomp should be on AV for all Tauren because its an important skill and AV is unbound in most skillsets ive seen.
(4) Both skills have the same mana cost, but Abolish Poison will place a buff on the target that will remove a poison effect every 2 sec for 8 sec and is therefore better.
(5) Removed Auto Attack in Caster form ... really, caster form isnt for hitting people, and if you really like to do that ... right click them.
(6) Tier 1 Balance talent, includede in *a lot* of speccs

Bear Form

1 - Swipe
2 - Maul
3 - Growl
4 - Mangle (Bear) (7)
5 - Demoralizing Roar

Z - Bash
x - Feral Charge (8)
C - Faerie Fire (Bear) (8)

A1 - Frenzied Regeneration
A2 - Enrage
A3 - Challenging Roar

V - Mangle (9)

(7) ok, this is a really tricky one. Mangle is a 41 point talent in feral, it rocks, its important, but i heave no idea what else to put here. mangle is far more important than demo roar and so i put it on 4. theres also no skill to replace it in bearform and if you dont skill it it just will be blank. no other idea how to solve this.
(8) Both skills are talents, but this time there shouldnt be a real gap between 2 skills, those are just unbound if you dont skill them and i thing that's fine.
(9) So this is the new Aggro skill and is spammed alot, i think V is a good postion for it.

Cat Form

1 - Claw / Mangle (10)
2 - Rake
3 - Shred
4 - Ravage
5 - Pounce

z - Fericious Bite
x - Rip
C - Faerie Fire (Cat) (11)

V - Maim

A1 - Prowl
A2 - Dash
A3 - Tiger's Fury
A4 - Cower

(10) Mangle pretty much replaces claw, because it does all the same things only better and costs the same ammount of energy
(11) Talent

Im doing Tree of Life and Moonkin form too, but i actually dont know if bar's change in those forms because i never specced there. But theyre easy anyway because of the limited amount of spells usable in those forms

Tree of Life

1 - Rejuvenation
2 - Regrowth
3 - Lifebloom

Z - Nature's Swiftness
x - Swiftmend
c - Tranquility

AX - Innervate

Moonkin

1 - Starfire
2 - Wrath
3 - Hurricane
4 - Nature's Grasp
5 - Moonfire

Z - Force of Nature
x - Insect Swarm
c - Faerie Fire

G - Cyclone

AX - Innervate

Spells not Bound:

All Buffs (MotW, Gift of the Wild, Omen of Clarity, Thorns, Barkskin) -> i think all of those should be in bars, but not bound to keys because theyre not cast that often.
Rebirth -> should be in the bar too, but also not bound because of the 30 minute cooldown. id rather have to click it than accidently rez someone i shouldnt.

If you find any mistakes, please point them out to me. Also i could possibly do Shaman and Hunter, but i rarely play those twinks of mine, so id prefer if someone else would do them.

Last edited by Tori : 06-19-07 at 03:49 AM.
06-19-07, 02:14 AM   #13
malad
A Murloc Raider
I've been using the MazzleUI for quite a while now, and I'd like to post what I've done with the pre-BC warlock layout for post-BC abilities and spells; however, I'd like it to be complete. So, I'm wondering if there is anywhere I can see the current warlock layout in its entirety. I'm currently specced 7/7/47, and I'm hoping to avoid respeccing in order to see the other layouts. Thanks in advance.
06-19-07, 01:54 PM   #14
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

This is pretty much the original mazzle rogue layout with a few personal adjustments and the new BC spells added onto the bars. What works for me may not work for everyone, so please, if you want me to change something I'll be reading these forums.

---[Main Bar]---
[1] - Sinister Strike
[2] - Mutilate, Backstab (1)
[3] - Gouge
[4] - Riposte, Ghostly Strike, Hemorrhage, Backstab (1)
[5] - Ghostly Strike, Hemorrhage, Backstab (1)
[6] - Hemorrhage

---[Stealth Bar]---
[1] - Cheap shot, Ambush, Garrote, Sap, Backstab (2)
[2] - Ambush, Garrote, Sap, Backstab
[3] - Garrote, Sap, Backstab
[4] - Sap
[5] - Mutilate

---[Stance Bar]---
[`] - Stealth

---[Top Bar]---
[F1] - Kick (3)
[F2] - Feint
[F3] - Shiv, Vanish
[F4] - Vanish

---[Finisher Bar]---
[A`] - Envenom (4)
[A1] - Eviscerate
[A2] - Kidney shot
[A3] - Slice and Dice
[A4] - Rupture
[A5] - Expose Armor

---[Offensive Cooldowns]---
[C] - Cold Blood, Shadowstep
[R] - Adrenaline Rush, Premeditation
[SV] - Preparation

---[Defensive Cooldowns]---
[X] - Blade Flurry
[Z] - Sprint
[V] - Evasion
[T] - Blind
[G] - Cloak of Shadows

---[Throw/Shoot Bar]---
[S1] - Deadly Throw, Throw (5)
[S2] - Throw

---[F-key Stealth Bar]---
[F5] - Distract
[F6] - Pick Pocket
[F7] - Disarm Trap

---[Racials]---
[AV] - Stone Form, Escape Artist, Berserking, Will of the Forsaken, Blood Fury, Perception, Mana Tap
[] - Arcane Torrent (6)

Notes:
(1) This should ensure both backstab and mutilate are on the main bar most of the time for us assassins.

(2) At level 4, you only have backstab, so we use that instead of ambush.
at level 10, it's sap and backstab, still no ambush
at level 14, it's garrote, sap, and backstab
at level 18, you get ambush, so backstab comes off the bar completely.
at level 26, you have all of the usable stealth attacks in the order Cheap shot, ambush, garrote, sap.
When (if) mutilate is received it takes the last space on the bar.

(3) I switched this around a bit because kick has to be easier to reach if you wanna interrupt. This may still need a bit of work, Can some of you other rogues play with it a bit and give me some feedback?

(4) alt 6 and 7 are terrible bindings!!!

(5) Maybe if you can mazzle, have it detect what the rogue is using, ranged weapon or throwing weapon, and base the bar on that. Otherwise I personally prefer Throw over Shoot.

(6) anyone think of a good free binding for this? I don't have a blood elf rogue to try things with.
I did not include the profession lockpicking or poisons because you can access all of that in the context menu just as easily. Also, an addon recommendation for rogues, grab hemlock. Its very good on memory, and provides a compact interface that only opens when at a poison vendor for quick materials purchase and poison making.

Also for Cloak of Shadows I normally have that on a macro with a different spell, but it's hard to find a good binding that isn't already used by another rogue spell. It's probably gonna change a lot, along with other things, until I come up with something perfect.

Last edited by Malinoric : 08-01-07 at 12:18 PM.
06-20-07, 05:36 PM   #15
Stormlor
A Cyclonian
Ok I admit my idea was wacky. The reason I did it like that is because you can't put a selection box in WoW 2.0. In one of your screen shots you showed a selection box of Fire and Frost. You could do that for all classes but the WoW API I don't think allows you now a days. Thats why having someone choose a preference in your options seemed viable to me.
06-22-07, 04:37 AM   #16
Rocketdog
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
joypunks bc-updated warrior layout is nearly perfect, except one thing: you can skill Concussion Blow AND Deathwish. But its bind on the same key. For 99% of the warrios thats no problem because they would never skill that. I'd suggest to bind one of the spells on 'F' (only if both skills available, otherwise joypunks layout is perfect).
06-22-07, 06:22 AM   #17
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by Rocketdog
joypunks bc-updated warrior layout is nearly perfect, except one thing: you can skill Concussion Blow AND Deathwish. But its bind on the same key. For 99% of the warrios thats no problem because they would never skill that. I'd suggest to bind one of the spells on 'F' (only if both skills available, otherwise joypunks layout is perfect).
Thank you for your comments.

Here's my thoughts on where Concussion Blow is located. Yes, both CB and Death Wish can be taken at the same time, and as you said it's not very likely. The bottom line is that there is limited space for buttons in all of the layouts. There is a box of 3 buttons down in that area, and on the lower resolution settings there is barely room for all of these buttons. Adding a 4th would not be an option.

So, on these three buttons I need to fit the abilities: Bloodrage, Last Stand, Death Wish, and Concussion Blow. The majority of protection warriors will use Blood Rage, Last Stand, and Concussion Blow the most often, so those all need to be on seperate buttons. Many Fury warriors will use Blood Rage and Death Wish (and possibly Last Stand), so those will need to be on different buttons.

The most logical place to put Death Wish and Concussion Blow, then, is on the same button.

If there were more room in the layout area for more buttons, I would certainly put Concussion Blow on another button and give it it's own hotkey.
06-22-07, 06:45 AM   #18
Curumtiny
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Looks like you still need a Shaman update I can do that for the Draenei Shaman Layouts if you would like once the server comes back up.
06-22-07, 09:29 AM   #19
Pepido
A Kobold Labourer
Hunter Buttons

S1 - Aspect of the Monkey
S2 - Aspect of the Hawk
S3 - Aspect of the Cheetah
S4 - Aspect of the Beast
S5 - Aspect of the Pack
S6 - Aspect of the Wild
S7 - Aspect of the Viper (new)

H - Hunter's Mark
1 - Steady Shot (any special shot triggers auto-shot, so it doesn't need it's own binding)
2 - Aimed Shot
3 - Concussive Shot
4 - Arcane Shot
5 - Multi Shot
AD - Distracting Shot
T - Silence Shot / Readiness / The Beast Within / Wyvern Sting
R - Rapid Fire

Z - Serpent Sting
X - Scorpid Sting
C - Viper Sting
V - Volley
SV - Flare
AT - Misdirection (New, was tranquilizing shot, but no PVE mob in BC is affected by it, don't PVP much)
G - Scatter Shot / Wyvern Sting / Intimidation
AG - Scare Beast
AV - <Racial Ability>

pet bar is fine

F8 - Feign Death (moved because they added a trap)
AB - Kill Command
<unbound> - Call pet
<unbound> - Dismiss pet
<unbound> - Tame Beast
<unbound> - Feed Pet
AX - Eyes of the Beast
CX - Mend Pet
AE - Eagle Eye
AA - Trueshot Aura
F1 - Explosive Trap
F2 - Immolation Trap
F3 - Frost Trap
F4 - Freezing Trap
F5 - Snake Trap (new)

The melee bar is also fine, no new abilities.

I tried to keep it as close to the original as possible, one more thing that might want to get changed, since 2.0 Aimed Shot nerf, most hunters rarely use that shot also, so Kill Command (which is always used) should probably get switched with Aimed Shot (which is only used for fight openings)
06-25-07, 08:28 AM   #20
Curumtiny
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Shaman (Draenei)
I used the Mazzlefiz Keybindings for this set up. I play a Draenei Shaman and I put the information I could find about the racials in for the Horde shamans (Orc, Troll, Tauren). I have never played a Horde shaman beyond level 20s so they may have a diffrent mind set on some hotkeys.

Top Bar 1-9 (Right)
1. Attack
2. Lighting Bolt
3. Chain Lightning
4. Earth Shock
5. Flame Shock
6. Frost Shock
7. Heroism (alliance), Bloodlust (Horde)
8 Enh. Stormstrike (Enhansement Talent),
8 Res. Nature's Swiftness (Restoration Talent)
8 Ele. Elemental Mastery (Elemental Talent)
9 Enh. Shamanistic Rage (Enhansement Talent)
9 Res. Earth Shield (Restoration Talent)
9 Ele. Totem of Wrath (Elemental Talent)

Notes for this Row:
I put the Talent hotkeys for each of the 3 diffrent builds for shamans (Enhansement, Elemental, and Restoration) in slots 8 and 9 since not all shamans will spec to 41 points in a tree build.

Middle Bar (Right)
Alt 1. Healing Wave
Alt 2. Lesser Healing Wave
Alt 3. Chain Heal
Alt V. Gift of the Naaru (Racial for Draenei) *NEW*, War Stomp (Tauren), Blood Fury (Orc), Berserking (Troll)
Alt 4. Cure Disease
Alt 5. Cure Poison
Alt 6. Ancestral Spirit
Shift 1. Earth Elemental Totem *NEW BC*
Shift 2. Fire Elemental Totem *NEW BC*

Notes for this Row:
I added the Keys for Shift 1 and Shift 2 for the Shamans 2 pets.

I put the Placement of Alt V for the racials next to the Heals since I play a Draenei Shaman and that was the logical spot for next to the Heals.

Bottom Row (Right)
Z. Ghost Wolf
Lighting Shield (Unbound)
Water Shield (unbound) *NEW BC*
Water Breathing (unbound)
Water Walking (unbound)
Flametongue Weapon (unbound)
Frostbrand Weapon (unbound)
Rockbiter weapon (unbound)
Windfury Weapon (unbound)

Notes for this Row:
Left the row as is for keys with the exception moved the Hotbar #9 to the middle row to insert the 2 hotkeys for Elemental Pets. Also added another hotkey spot for Water Shield a new BC spell.

Top Bar (Left)
R. Purge
Ctr 1. Earthbind Totem
Ctr 2. Flametongue Totem
Ctr 3. Fire Nova Totem
Ctr 4. Magma Totem
Ctr 5. Searing Totem
Ctr 6. Windfury Totem
Ctr 7. Wrath of Air Totem *NEW BC SPELL*
Ctr 8. Totemic Call *NEW To Layout*
Notes for this Row:
Added the hotkey for Wrath of Air the new BC spell for Shamans that all races, and builds get at level 64. Added Totemic Call to Ctr 8 seemed like the easiest place to add the spell.

Middle Row (Left)
G. Healing Stream Totem
V. Mana Spring Totem
Alt C. Poison Cleansing Totem
Shift F1. Windwall Totem
Shift F2. Tranquil Air Totem
Shift F3. Stoneskin Totem
Shift F4. Stoneclaw Totem
Shift F5. Sentry Totem

Notes on This Row:
Made no changes

Bottom Row (Left)
Alt D. Disease Cleansing Totem
Alt F. Tremor Totem
X. Grounding Totem
Shift F6. Fire Resistance Totem
Shift F7. Nature Resistance Totem
Shift F8. Frost Resistance Totem
Shift F9. Grace of Air Totem
Shift F10. Strength of Earth Totem

Notes on this Row:
No changes made.

Context Menu
Far Sight
Astral Recall

Well I hope this helps for shamans once again this is based on the point of a view of a level 70 Draenei Shaman that leveled as Enhansement build.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Chance to Help Mazzle - The Burning Crusade Button Layouts