07-20-05, 10:43 PM   #1
Ashlon
A Murloc Raider

Question anyone know how to set cords for....

I use a stand alone addon called simply Gatherer and what it does is mark on your mini map and "Big map" where you have preivously found say ore, herbs, and chests because they are static spawns and never change their place and I have a sample of how it is kept but my friend/guild leader has well over 1,000 places for ore and even more for herbs but when he sends me the code to put in my SavedVariables.lua file it dosent save it right and just makes me lose all my settings although I know where the code goes and put it in it's right spot. and the codeing lookes something like this

GatherItems = {
[2] = {
[10] = {
["battered chest"] = {
[1] = {
["y"] = 65.67,
["x"] = 36.13,
["absy"] = 0.7212,
["absx"] = 0.4465,
["count"] = 1,
["icon"] = "chest",
["gtype"] = "Treasure",
},
},
["copper vein"] = {
[1] = {
["y"] = 59.27,
["x"] = 25.62,
["absy"] = 0.7149,
["absx"] = 0.4361,
["count"] = 4,
["icon"] = "copper",
["gtype"] = "Ore",
},
[2] = {
["y"] = 60.29,
["x"] = 29.98,
["absy"] = 0.7159,
["absx"] = 0.4404,
["count"] = 3,
["icon"] = "copper",
["gtype"] = "Ore",
},
[3] = {
["y"] = 71.08,
["x"] = 38.14,
["absy"] = 0.7266,
["absx"] = 0.4485,
["count"] = 4,
["icon"] = "copper",
["gtype"] = "Ore",
},
},
},
},
}

now then is there something I am missing for the LUA code like any sort of special "returns" or anything like that I am using Word Pad for editing please let me know if there is anything I am missing that I may need to add to it and I did a search for it but could not find anything on the matter at hand so if anyone would happen to know please tell me I would greatly aprisheate the help and if you happen to play on Draenor then I am named Zidan on alience side so please HELP!!!!!

(I will see if I can get this Mod posted also)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » anyone know how to set cords for....