10-23-13, 11:01 PM   #1
fullmoonca
A Kobold Labourer
Updating Lightheaded

I would like to know if this addon (Lightheaded for Wow) will ever be updated for patch 5.4? This is my favorite addon and I am missing it bad.
10-23-13, 11:58 PM   #2
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Lightheaded works with 5.4. As for content, 5.4 didn't really add much that would make Lightheaded itself less valuable than the June 2013 update, in game wise, over Wowhead itself and/or the in-game prompts.

Originally Posted by fullmoonca View Post
I would like to know if this addon (Lightheaded for Wow) will ever be updated for patch 5.4? This is my favorite addon and I am missing it bad.

Last edited by Fizzlemizz : 10-24-13 at 01:00 AM.
10-24-13, 12:56 PM   #3
meggalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by fullmoonca View Post
You can check out what's happening and ask Cladhaire directly.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download....html#comments

A lot of people have real life things to do, and when they get a chance they update addons.

Wow isn't as popular as once was so less people making addons ,and some addons which rely on others that aren't updated makes it hard on Author's.
EG Lighheaded relys on wowhead.

And i'm still stuck and nowhere to go lol I'll just lvl all char's to 90 by then ill quit again hehe.

Thank's Def9 i have started using elvui which helps heaps. The changes they have made to char's is unreal. So hard to re learn and skills not half as fun, macros don't work which for a clicker is real bad lol.
If they can go back to old bosses why don't they re roll all the skills back as were in Vanilla?
I miss my urban hunter, not much dps but sure as hell was fun to play.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Updating Lightheaded