12-09-06, 08:41 PM   #21
Enzos
A Murloc Raider
hmm doenst really work, i set it to 2 rows but the debuffs still appear in the same row where the buffs are...
12-10-06, 10:41 PM   #22
Aneko
A Defias Bandit
Is there any chance of Druid bar support or a feature that aloows me to see my mana while I am in Cat/Bear form (which is all I use Druid bar for ). If there is a way to do this, that would be awesome and very much appreciated
12-10-06, 11:32 PM   #23
laughingdog
A Murloc Raider
So are you supposed to be able to download AG_unitframes at http://www.wowace.com/wiki/Ag_UnitFrames ? I'm accustomed to seeing a "downloads" link somewhere on the page at the download sites.

I've also run into 3 problems that ultimately forced me to delete the version that is available here on wowinterface.

1 - I used the menu to hide the party frame since it doesn't go away when you're in a raid. Now I'm unable to restore that menu. The only workaround I found for that was to keep a backup of the saved variable file for this addon and copy it back over the original before doing a "/script ReloadUI()" to reload.

2 - health/mana bars do not update properly. If I am in bear form with 0 rage, and shift to caster with full mana, my mana bar will show 0 mana until I do something to make my actual mana change. I've also run into problems with health on target not changing when I change targets until I hit the next target. If I am attacking one target at low health, switch targets while turning off autoattack so I don't actually hit the second target, ag_UF will show the new target at the same health as the old one, despite the fact that the game health bars (over the head) show it at full health.

3 - THERE IS NO PVP FLAG. I do a lot of world pvp on a normal server. I have seen no means for knowing if I'm flagged.

Does anyone know how to fix these problems?
12-11-06, 12:02 AM   #24
phukkitt
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by laughingdog
So are you supposed to be able to download AG_unitframes at http://www.wowace.com/wiki/Ag_UnitFrames ? I'm accustomed to seeing a "downloads" link somewhere on the page at the download sites.
Kinda.... If you look under the "Links"-section to the left you will find a link called "Betas". Click it.

Occasionally you'll also find other links in that section as well, like links to WoWi, Curse or ui.WorldOfWar.net, but i always go for the Betas section.
Besides, if you go to the sections' index page you'll find loads of mods that doesn't even have their own ace-wiki yet.
12-11-06, 02:58 PM   #25
brentmr69
A Kobold Labourer
Ok I keep on gettting a error whenever I try to use the command /target "name". It keeps on saying that ag_unitframes is trying to do something that only the blizzard ui can do. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?
12-12-06, 08:23 PM   #26
keavenk
A Kobold Labourer
party pet bar

i have a problem ....

i just cant get my group pet bar to show plz help .... i tryed aguf config and make sure hide frame wasnt checked and still doesnt have group pet bar up

plz help
12-12-06, 09:17 PM   #27
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Has anyone else had this issue with ag?

When I attempt to Duel someone I get an error that causes the Frames to be disabled by WoW, then you revert to the original Blizzard Frames. Below is the error...

ag_UnitFramse has been blocked from an action onyl available to the Blizzard UI. You can disable this Addon and Reload the UI.

Choices: Disable / Ignore (pressing ignore stops the duel and the frames are not disabled)

This error however does not occur if someone challenges me, only if I challenge them.
12-13-06, 09:06 AM   #28
Mansquatch
A Murloc Raider
Has anyone had problems when dragging frames that they get stuck on the mouse? I find the only way to fix this is to restart WOW.

Any help would be appreciated.
12-13-06, 09:44 AM   #29
Ashkiran
A Fallenroot Satyr
Mansquatch, I have the same problem. Frames stuck on mouse and only solution is to restart wow.
12-13-06, 11:54 AM   #30
txamethyst
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Ashkiran
Mansquatch, I have the same problem. Frames stuck on mouse and only solution is to restart wow.
simpler solution: /console reloadui
12-13-06, 01:05 PM   #31
6skypilot6
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Mansquatch
Has anyone had problems when dragging frames that they get stuck on the mouse? I find the only way to fix this is to restart WOW.

I'm still having this problem as of version 20376. I'm sure it will be fixed soon along with a few other bugs. My biggest concern at the moment is AGuf's behavior with Clique mod. They used to work perfectly together pre-wow2 but now i am experiencing targetting issues. I can't wait till the bugs are all fixed as this is by far my favorite set of unit frames.
12-13-06, 02:15 PM   #32
Mobious
A Murloc Raider

OK just switched over to AGU from X-perl. I have one quick question. In X-perl I had my cast bar on the player frame. With AGU there is no option for this, thats OK but what can I use to move the dam cast bar now? I'd like an Ace2 mod if possible.
12-13-06, 03:35 PM   #33
Mansquatch
A Murloc Raider
Check www.wowace.com, I believe I saw a ACE based casting bar mod there that is updated for 2.0. I can't remember off the top of my head what it is called though. Sorry.
12-13-06, 03:49 PM   #34
Mithoron
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mobious
OK just switched over to AGU from X-perl. I have one quick question. In X-perl I had my cast bar on the player frame. With AGU there is no option for this, thats OK but what can I use to move the dam cast bar now? I'd like an Ace2 mod if possible.
I use Trinity Bars which has the casting bar separated to be moved/configured...but I know there are "casting bar" only mods out there...just don't remember them, hehehe...
12-13-06, 05:12 PM   #35
Mobious
A Murloc Raider

Tyhanks found one...oCB cast bar
12-14-06, 03:15 AM   #36
modguy
A Defias Bandit
buffs, debuffs, and party pets all need work

First, party pets do not appear at all. I've installed this mod on two computers and hunter's pet's health bars do not appear. I do *not* have "hide frames" checked for party pets. All healers need to see this info.

Second, party buffs and party debuffs need to be in seperate rows so we can see which is which at a glance.

Third, the only place that the buff/debuff icons can go is to the right side becuase there is no space between the party units. Space between party units needs to be adjustable.
12-14-06, 07:34 AM   #37
Kalendia
A Defias Bandit
I'm having an issue where when i enable ag_unitframes, and target someone, a bastardized version of the blizzard target still shows up. Any idea how to fix this?

[IMG][/IMG]
12-14-06, 09:26 AM   #38
uberdork
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Mansquatch

A "/console reloadui" works and is easier. Helps you avoid those pesky queues too!

Has anyone run into an issue with aguf getting a "blocked error" when trying to duel someone? (sorry I don't have the exact message but it references that an action only allowed by the blizzard ui was attempted)
12-14-06, 12:11 PM   #39
Kalendia
A Defias Bandit
found out it was clashing with archaeologist. I had it disabled but not unloaded which was causing the problem.
12-15-06, 02:52 AM   #40
Kega
A Defias Bandit
Hey... I just downloaded the r20705 version. And I can see must people get what they want.. No more party frame when you raid, but I like to have it.. How do I get the party frame back in raid??

Why are there not a option, so people can make the decision them self.
But a cool and easy mod.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » ag_unitframes