12-28-06, 06:10 AM   #581
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Question Raiding near 60

Hi Mazzle... can i ask a favour.... im nearing lvl 60 and am gonna start raiding and bits soon so could i please ask what raid package you are using for the new version of MazzleUI so that i can get it now and get used to it please?

12-28-06, 06:39 AM   #582
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kruskk
oh you will know soon enough. Mazzle I have been following your mod since first mention and now that I get to see the tasty screens and I cant have it yet....OMG! It makes me want it even more. Keep up the good work and hope you get all the bugs sorted out soon so we can get a piece of some Mazzlegasm!
Originally Posted by phukkitt
All this talk about mazzlegasms has gotten me curious...
Now I just have to get MazzleUI to find out what a Mazzlegasm is!
You sirs are pathetic! only I can have mazzlegasm!!!!!!!!!!! Please go back to several page and read what I said about MazzleUI
----------
Edit: Only then you will know what a true mazzlegasm is!
***I feel inappropriate. Sorry

12-28-06, 12:58 PM   #583
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Mechrior
Hi Mazzle... can i ask a favour.... im nearing lvl 60 and am gonna start raiding and bits soon so could i please ask what raid package you are using for the new version of MazzleUI so that i can get it now and get used to it please?
It uses oRA2, sRaidFrames and BigWigs.

12-28-06, 06:16 PM   #584
antronics
A Murloc Raider
Hey Mazzle, keep up the good work.

Any word on an update?

12-29-06, 03:46 AM   #585
Growler
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Keep up the good work mazz!

cant wait for the 2.0 version to hit!

12-29-06, 08:36 AM   #586
Natso
A Defias Bandit
Ty

Mazzle, i stumbled across your UI by accident while surfing the American server forums. And i fell in love with your UI. I am on vacation atm, but i will install this as soon as i get home.

I just had 1 question though, i don't do much raiding, i am more of a PVP player, and would this UI be good for PVP aswell? cuz i see lots of the cool toys are for raiding...

12-29-06, 08:36 AM   #587
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Just a quick post to let you guys know that Mazz is working his butt off to keep up with the issues we are seeing, and doing a right fine job I might add.

There is alot of fine tunning especially with all the different aspect ratio's people play on. getting button bars to not overlap from 1 aspect ratio to another, 1 class to another. DUF and add-on placements is another so that your combat information isnt scrolling off the top of the screen or clogging up your field of view by showing timer bars right in the middle..

The good news is as i scroll thru the beta threads I see alot of " fixed in next release "

12-29-06, 08:41 AM   #588
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Natso
Mazzle, i stumbled across your UI by accident while surfing the American server forums. And i fell in love with your UI. I am on vacation atm, but i will install this as soon as i get home.

I just had 1 question though, i don't do much raiding, i am more of a PVP player, and would this UI be good for PVP aswell? cuz i see lots of the cool toys are for raiding...

When you first install the UI you are asked a bunch of questions and PVP is one of them, the Mazzifier tailors the UI to what you want based off your answers. Plus you have the ability thru the MazzleUI options to fine tune what add-ons or tools you need/require. The UI also has a very nice FAQ section that Mazz would love for all of us to read more thurough

12-29-06, 08:59 AM   #589
Natso
A Defias Bandit
...please delete my post i feel like an idiot...i read the whole huge post on the WoW forums...maybe i overlooked the PVP part...

srry guys

12-29-06, 10:02 AM   #590
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Bah, don't worry... asking questions is a good thing..

12-29-06, 10:37 AM   #591
Log420
A Defias Bandit
how much does one have to donate to get access to the beta release? I've just returned to the game from a 3 month hiatus (school was kicking my butt), and of the UI collections I've looked into, Mazzle looks by far the best to me. Funds are tight with renewing my WoW subscription and Christmas just past, and New Year's upcoming, but I'd like to be using Mazzle from the get go. As of now, I'm trying to use All Deuce (it seems ok), but the ease of setup and pre-configuration of Mazzle seem like the best way to go to get back into the game with few headaches, and a full complement of integral addons. Thanks in advance for any info, or anybody kinda enough to hook a brother up with the Mazzle 2.0 compatible beta

12-29-06, 10:43 AM   #592
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Log420
how much does one have to donate to get access to the beta release? I've just returned to the game from a 3 month hiatus (school was kicking my butt), and of the UI collections I've looked into, Mazzle looks by far the best to me. Funds are tight with renewing my WoW subscription and Christmas just past, and New Year's upcoming, but I'd like to be using Mazzle from the get go. As of now, I'm trying to use All Deuce (it seems ok), but the ease of setup and pre-configuration of Mazzle seem like the best way to go to get back into the game with few headaches, and a full complement of integral addons. Thanks in advance for any info, or anybody kinda enough to hook a brother up with the Mazzle 2.0 compatible beta
You need to read this.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

12-29-06, 10:50 AM   #593
Log420
A Defias Bandit
thanks . . but that really didn't answer my question, as all that link does is imply my post is somehow "mercenary", and doesn't address whether he is even still granting beta access (donations or not). So basically, the post you linked to was just as confusing as what I'd gathered from browsing the forums/portal page. Anyways, thanks for the effort I guess, although that really didn't help at all. I guess I should just appeal to the current users and ask they send me the beta or I just wait like the rest of the world. What a warm welcome back to the game

12-29-06, 10:55 AM   #594
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
You started your post with:

Originally Posted by log420
how much does one have to donate to get access to the beta release?
I pointed you to:

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I am NOT selling beta spots here. Quit making posts or sending me PMs asking me how much is a sufficient donation,
I didn't say you were mercenary or anything of the sort. I was answering your question for you. Don't put words in my mouth that weren't uttered or even thought.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

12-29-06, 10:58 AM   #595
Log420
A Defias Bandit
sorry then, but I read the whole post you linked to, not just the first line. anyways, the only thing I can take from that statement you directly quoted is that even a donation will not garner a working UI. Guess I'll just have to suck it up and wait till it's officially released, and start playing with a UI I probably won't stick with. Anyways, thanks for your time, and sorry for any misunderstanding on either of our parts. The pitfalls of the internet . . .

12-29-06, 01:25 PM   #596
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If I had read this earlier, I would have pointed you to the same thing, though I probably would have been more curmudgeonly about it and said something about good testers needing to be able to read forums. Unfortunately, Cairenn is just too on top of things, so I'll have to settle for saying it by saying I didn't say it instead. *whistle*

If you like the project and want to donate, go ahead. If you don't, then don't. There's no guarantee of anything either way.

12-29-06, 02:40 PM   #597
drsashamd
A Kobold Labourer
I was just wondering if there is any time window of when you expect to release the mod. If you already had said this and I missed it, then I apologize. Thanks.

12-29-06, 02:48 PM   #598
Zagaroth
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
If I had read this earlier, I would have pointed you to the same thing, though I probably would have been more curmudgeonly about it and said something about good testers needing to be able to read forums. Unfortunately, Cairenn is just too on top of things, so I'll have to settle for saying it by saying I didn't say it instead. *whistle*
Big ups for the best use of the word "curmudgeonly" i have read.

And thanks for all the hard work, I hope you took some time off for xmas and are taking some time off for new years.

12-29-06, 03:13 PM   #599
Park.
A Defias Bandit
As much as i loved your UI

there was one problem for me...

i prefer the cursor tooltip to go on the mouse instead of the left?

can you add an option for it in the new one?

or was there one already and im just e-tarded?

12-29-06, 03:48 PM   #600
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Park.
As much as i loved your UI

there was one problem for me...

i prefer the cursor tooltip to go on the mouse instead of the left?

can you add an option for it in the new one?

or was there one already and im just e-tarded?
You can easily do that yourself. The tooltip mod used in MazzleUI is Tinytip, so you can use its command line to anchor the tooltip to the mouse instead of the left-hand side. I forget the exact syntax, but iirc you can use /tinytip or /ttip to bring up its GUI menu options and set the anchor to follow the mouse.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI