04-13-11, 02:00 PM   #1
fogyreef
A Defias Bandit
StarTip and Carbonite not getting along

I've got an issue when mousing over certain units in very specific places. The Alliance NPC's in the Twilight Highlands Dailies area and the Alliance NPC's in the Tol Barad bonus faction dailies area cause an error.

It only happens with all three of these loaded: Carbonite 4.034, StarTip: UnitToolTip AND StarTip: Appearance.

With no other addons and each of the above loaded, mousing over an Alliance Human or Dwarf in the above areas gives an error mentioning Carbonite.

Since either addon acting alone won't cause the error, I'll post this to both authors and see if we can't shake things loose.

04-13-11, 07:19 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
(you may wish to provide the error )
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-14-11, 11:22 PM   #3
fogyreef
A Defias Bandit
It's only on Alliance NPCs as I can mouse over Horde NPCs just fine. Currently I'm standing at 50.6, 42.9 in Twilight Highlands doing the Hook'em High daily.

Message: Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:17994: attempt to compare number with nil
Time: 04/14/11 22:20:53
Count: 4
Stack: [C]: ?
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:17994: in function `FiC3'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:18215: in function `TP2'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:22665: in function `ToP'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:9522: in function `h'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:11676: in function `NXOnEvent'
[string "*:OnEvent"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

Locals:

That's it.

Last edited by fogyreef : 04-14-11 at 11:25 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » StarTip and Carbonite not getting along