01-03-11, 02:03 AM   #1
shinseitori
A Kobold Labourer
"Gather Target Radius" bug when leaving instances

Hello, figured I'd mention this bug that just came up recently. I've been manually populating nodes, and my node routing messes up whenever departing an instance. After zoning back in to wherever I'm mining, I have to get right on top of the node for it to clear and have the routing proceed to the next node. Adjusting the "Gather Target Radius" slider has no effect, and the value there is unchanged.

Fortunately, a UI reload or relogging solves the problem, but I'm reporting the bug nonetheless.

01-03-11, 04:39 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by shinseitori View Post
Adjusting the "Gather Target Radius" slider has no effect, and the value there is unchanged.
While I can't provide a solution for you, I can offer this tidbit of information. Gather Target Radius only plays in effect when creating the route. If you create a route with a 40 yard radius, then change the radius to 20 yards, it'll still register you reaching the node at 40 yards away until you create a new route.

04-11-11, 05:20 PM   #3
smokes2345
A Defias Bandit
bump

I haven't noticed if it is happening before or after entering an instance, but I am having the same issue. I have completed a dungeon during this session and I too have to be RIGHT on top of a node before it will register as gathered.

(and to be clear, my gather radius was set at 200+ ft when i created the route)

Confirmed, after logout/login nodes clear properly.

Last edited by smokes2345 : 04-11-11 at 05:22 PM.

04-11-11, 07:49 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by smokes2345 View Post
I haven't noticed if it is happening before or after entering an instance, but I am having the same issue. I have completed a dungeon during this session and I too have to be RIGHT on top of a node before it will register as gathered.

(and to be clear, my gather radius was set at 200+ ft when i created the route)

Confirmed, after logout/login nodes clear properly.
Measurements in WoW are in "yards", not feet, and I'm not too sure how much it helps to put the gather radius above 80 "yards". Although, to be honest, I've never tried it, either.

There's no need to actually log out/log in to reload the UI. Just open your chat prompt (hit the "enter" key) and type "/rl" (without the quotes), hit "enter" again, and the UI will reload.

04-11-11, 08:18 PM   #5
smokes2345
A Defias Bandit
i was wondering what happened to /reloadui. Anyway i did try it again at a more reasonable setting (~80 yards) with the same results

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » "Gather Target Radius" bug when leaving instances