02-26-10, 02:08 AM   #1
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Delete All Button

I'm currently using EasyMail and loving it. I just wish it had a Delete All button. Does anyone know of a mail mod that does that and has EasyMail's streamless functionality, or can someone make one?

I'd love you forever.

Really.

I would.

02-26-10, 04:29 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Don't have an answer for you but did a double take when i saw it was you that posted. Long time no see!

P.S. I'm also looking in to an answer hehe.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
02-26-10, 06:55 AM   #3
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Yeah, it's been a while! ^^ I've been pretty busy making life happen, leveling a Paladin, and slowly gearing my Mage. Forumwise, I just went afk for a while. Today, I was redownloading and reconfiguring mods, and I had a thought about the mail mod, so I stopped in to say howdy and post the request.

Now that I've heard from the wonderful Midget, where's that smexy Tekkub beast?

02-26-10, 07:10 AM   #4
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Off-topic however it's nice to see ya around the forums as it's been a while since we last saw you. I hope you don't make yourself scarce around here.
02-26-10, 07:38 AM   #5
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

LoL Well, thank you for the fond welcome back, Zyonin. ^^ I may lurk the off-topics a bit from time to time. I was browsing old posts, and I realized that I'd forgotten how much I loved this place!

02-26-10, 08:21 AM   #6
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by us2006027321 View Post
LoL Well, thank you for the fond welcome back, Zyonin. ^^ I may lurk the off-topics a bit from time to time. I was browsing old posts, and I realized that I'd forgotten how much I loved this place!
I've seen you before, but why is your username "us2006027321"?
02-26-10, 09:30 AM   #7
karmamuscle
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by nightcracker View Post
I've seen you before, but why is your username "us2006027321"?
Said by Nate almost a year ago.
Originally Posted by us2006027321 View Post
I am an uber-geek. "No, I'm an uber-geek. I script add-ons for a pay-to-play game." (Yes, that was me taking a pot-shot. I jest. :P) That does qualify you, but allow me to offer my credentials. I like to play White-Wolf games. More specifically, I like to LARP them. (If you follow that link, ignore the picture. Those guys are way geekier than I am. In fact, they're downright weird.) Geekier still, I pay $20 a year to be a part of the national chronicle by being a member of the Camarilla Membership. My logon name here is my Camarilla Membership number. It means I'm from the United States, and I joined on February of 2006. (I've actually been LARPing for far longer than that; that's just when I joined up with an official membership.) I have no clue what the last four digits are. I've actually tried to scan the listing of Cam numbers and information associated with them, and I have no clue. They seem to be randomly generated.

I realized after I'd joined up and sent a few messages to a few developers that I did look very much like a spam-bot. I'm sorry if I gave that impression. I'm clearly not a spam-bot. When I first showed up, I didn't expect to stay long, but Cairenn, Tekkub, and many others in the community at large have done a magnificent job of winning my heart, and now I want to stay here.

If you don't want to cook up copy pasta every time you want to reference me, you may simply call me Nate since that's my name. It's a pleasure to be here, folks! Thanks for the warm welcome. ^^

I remain,
~ N8!
And welcome back and start posting those chitchats, your speciel style of writing has been missed by this user.

Last edited by karmamuscle : 02-26-10 at 09:33 AM.
02-26-10, 03:04 PM   #8
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Ckramme, thank you for the reception. ^^ I don't know what could be terribly special about my posts other than the fact that I tend toward correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and the usage of paragraphs. Thank you also for quoting me in response to Nightcracker's question. I was going to do exactly what you just did. >< LoL

Nightcracker, Ckramme is exactly right.

02-26-10, 03:54 PM   #9
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

You know, you can PM Cairenn and ask her to change your user name to something is more human and less "spam botty".
02-27-10, 01:29 AM   #10
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I vote for "SpamBotty"!

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
02-27-10, 01:59 AM   #11
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Torhal View Post
I vote for "SpamBotty"!
I second that
02-27-10, 01:33 PM   #12
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Zyonin View Post
You know, you can PM Cairenn and ask her to change your user name to something is more human and less "spam botty".
I could, but then I wouldn't be "Mr. US-funny-numbers-man" anymore. It's, like, a part of my identity now.

Torhal: OHAITHARICANHAZCHZBRGARPLZ?

02-27-10, 01:55 PM   #13
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

"Mr. US-funny-numbers-man"

Too bad that can't be squished on one line as a name hehehe.

Nice to see you posting again, Nate!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Delete All Button