Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-29-14, 12:04 PM   #1
jimmythetank
A Defias Bandit
Smile Timed message auto sender?

Hi guys. I've been looking for a simple addon that will let me save, say 10 messages (one or two for guild invite trade spam, plus more for guild news spam. I'm planning on getting a second wow account and just leaving a lvl 1 char in org constantly pasting different news messages in my guild) and then set different times/channels to automatically be sent by the addon.

So ill have one for trade like : "/2 HEY GUYZ JOIN MA GUILD, ITS AWESOME etc etc"
And one like : "/g welcome <some dude>, hes our new officer!"
And : "/g next raid is on wednesday, be ready"

and so on...

I need to be able to set the timers between 1 minute (for /2 spam) and 2 hours (for /g spam), be able to randomize the messages (maybe have 2 different guild recruitment messages and randomize the guild news so it doesnt get annoying) and be able to paste things in to /1 for when me and my officers are levelling or otherwise not in a city.

If anyone knows of an addon that can do this please let me know, but I can't find one anywhere. I don't have much experience with programming but if this would be easy to make I'd love to have a go myself if someone can point me in the right direction, or if someone is up for the challenge, go for it!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Timed message auto sender?