04-08-07, 08:06 PM   #1
Pilkky
A Defias Bandit
Crashing Whenever I Logout

So I finally got the UI to work today *thanks Mazzle for your help* but whenever I try to logout it crit errors me. Anyone else having this problem?
04-08-07, 08:40 PM   #2
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Pilkky
So I finally got the UI to work today *thanks Mazzle for your help* but whenever I try to logout it crit errors me. Anyone else having this problem?
A UI cannot cause a critical error, unless it's a bug with the Lua parser, which we can pretty safely say it isn't. I'd recommend posting on the WoW technical forums with the dump information and they should be able to look at it.
04-11-07, 03:18 AM   #3
levend
A Murloc Raider
just disable font addon, it fixes
05-03-07, 09:38 AM   #4
Nobunda
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

You know... thats when I started seeing the problem. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

Clearfont (at work cant recall the name offhand) im assuming?

Last edited by Nobunda : 05-03-07 at 10:01 AM.
05-03-07, 10:28 AM   #5
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm assuming you were toying around with ClearFont settings, correct? if so then you will get crashes whenever logging out. Changing font types in MazzleUI currently is not available.
05-03-07, 11:45 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Mazzle didn't include any fonts the come with CF2 other than the default to save you on download size. But (I don't think) they're taken out of the code. You can still use the other fonts if you get them back in the CF2 folder. If they were taken out of the code, then just update your CF2.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-03-07, 11:50 AM   #7
Nobunda
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thank you for the insight

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Crashing Whenever I Logout